• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
nah Mila just needs to walk around the house in some booty shorts. I swear her models ass looks so good in clothing that is meant to show it off. At least it feels like it's better and is shown off better than Bella or any other LI with a nice butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 3601620
doesn't look like a few people to me :HideThePain:
Well, nothing new there. A troll gets called out on his bullshit and suddenly he gets "tired of everything" and won't answer where he pulled this shit out from and why he posted it here. And thank god at least a few of them seem to know when to crawl back under the rock.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I don't really like the change in Amber's clothes. If he wanted to show her more covered, he shouldn't have made her wear a clothes that reveals parts her breasts. Just a dark, opaque sweater covering her breasts at all is what's needed.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
guys how much is Ocean planning to sell the summer gone to Steam players or is it free to play too?
I would estimate somewhere 69.99 or 79.99 price point at release if nothing has changed /s. Trust me good sir, the money is very worth paying for and not only that but it's the best AAAA budget for making an AVN and it was in development for like 5 years. I'm sure you will be very much pleased to enjoy single lovers ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would estimate somewhere 69.99 or 79.99 price point at release if nothing has changed /s. Trust me good sir, the money is very worth paying for and not only that but it's the best AAAA budget for making an AVN and it was in development for like 5 years. I'm sure you will be very much pleased to enjoy single lovers ;)
You mean 69.99 cents, don't you?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Luckily you put /s there, though you have heat stroke or something

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And yet another wrong estimation is shattered when it meets reality. Always happens in this thread. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Winterstale

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
guys how much is Ocean planning to sell the summer gone to Steam players or is it free to play too?
Summers Gone, Season 1 with 10,000 + renders, as well as great music and cinematics, will be available on Steam for purchase on May 10th, 2024.

I looked for a price quote - did not see it on Steam but I could have missed it (I thought I saw a post mention USD $14.99?? - but, since I could not corroborate that number, I would wait until someone posts an actual screenshot or the 10th of May, whichever occurs first.

There will be other extras (music packs and some digital art packs showcasing some of the various women in SG but those are not part of the SG season 1 price).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Summers Gone, Season 1 with 10,000 + renders, as well as great music and cinematics, will be available on Steam for purchase on May 10th, 2024.

I looked for a price quote - did not see it on Steam but I could have missed it (I thought I saw a post mention USD $14.99?? - but, since I could not corroborate that number, I would wait until someone posts an actual screenshot or the 10th of May, whichever occurs first.

There will be other extras (music packs and some digital art packs showcasing some of the various women in SG but those are not part of the SG season 1 price).

Cheers!! :coffee:
Ocean said on discord that it would be $15

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes