• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
I'm sick of seeing Nami in every goddamn chapter. Seeing her is more annoying than seeing Bella.
I doubt you have anything to fear. Nami's presence at the beginning of the new season will probably be minimal if you're not on her root. For example, in chapter five, Bella's presence is minimized if you're not on her root.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Hello,

It's been two weeks, and I had hoped to have a release date by now. But I don't.

How's it looking with Steam... I heard from Steam last Friday that everything was alright, but they wanted me to check the "Frequent Nudity" checkmark.

This checkmark describes games that are primarily about said topic.

Is Summer's Gone, with its 1.3% partial nude scenes, primarily about it? I disagree.

So the game won't be available in Germany and ranges from Ages 14 to 17+ in other countries.

"Were all the changes for nothing now?"
No. As mentioned above, depending on the country, the Steam version is available from ages 14 to 18 and is only banned in Germany and China. Danke Merkel.

Germans can still get the game on Epic Games. (Maybe even on GoG, which is still a WIP).

I told Steam I made the checkmark without arguing because I just don't have it in me. I want this season behind me... I just want to work on S2 and move on from Season 1.

Considering that all I had to do for them to give me the green light was to mark a little checkmark... I thought I had an answer by now, but in the past, they have always answered me at 10 PM on a Friday.

And then it takes another seven days for them to answer again—right before the weekend. I'm unsure if that's what they're supposed to do, but waiting a week for a little answer is annoying. I'm sure they're busy and are doing their best... But, well, what can you do?

I sent the game to 85 Curators the other day, and two have already reviewed it. I hope a few others will, too.

The game is in its final state. Nothing needs to be changed, etc.
With the help of The66, I managed to get the "multiple save exporting" to work. You can make multiple saves at the end of Season 1 and import them to Season 2.

I haven't mentioned nor previewed it yet, but I did rework the two Amber therapy scenes 3-4 weeks ago. I will preview them with the post that announces the release date.

2. Treats, Treats, and more Treats.
I've mentioned before that I would create 2-3 Steam-exclusive treats and put them all up in a DLC.

A little change of plan... Instead of one big package, it's two now.

The first package includes all previous Treats, a few customs, and the new Steam-exclusive Treats, resulting in around ~85 4K Wallpapers, including the special Victoria images only for the Supporter tiers.)

The second pack includes "The Book Club." Treat with 55 Wallpapers.

One of the exclusive Steam treats was a Nojiko one... But... I went a little too far, and I can't release it before Season 2 - Chapter 1. It shows more than what was shown in S1.

Due to the ratio, the covers appear very big on Patreon. Sorry for that.
This is the Nojiko one:
View attachment 3592475
I will publish this Noji set here on Patreon after the release of S2 - Chapter 1.
There are some spicy Noji images in The Book Club Treat.

One of the Steam exclusives is this one:
View attachment 3592478
It's a very spicy Sonya Treat. Besides the Vic images, it's probably my most NSFW set yet.

The Book Club Treat was supposed to have around 20-30 images, but I changed my plans. At first, I didn't want to include Robin or Sasha, but inspiration struck and they're now in there, and it's Sasha's Treat premiere.
View attachment 3592473
If you like Sasha, you're in for a treat. (Pun intended.)
View attachment 3592474
And, of course, we won't forget "The Milf."
View attachment 3592477
Every woman in the set has at least three images, with one minor exception. Every single woman from the Book Club is in the Pack, including Katie. (I left out Mikala. Who? Exactly. That's why.)
Some have more images, some have less. Sasha, for example, has eight images.

From now on, all Treats will be treated more seriously with a nice cover, etc.
The day will come when Bella gets her first treat...

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

But here are some more innocent previews. 4K attached.
Passion.
View attachment 3592476
54 - Castle
View attachment 3592472 View attachment 3592471
I hope I hear back from Steam before Friday... But the minute I get the "Yes.", I will post it here.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

I'll let you guys know about Steam as soon as I know more. Gladly, the curators are already on it, and I hope to get a few more wishlists before it is released.

Wishlisting SG helps a lot:

Take care!

Ocean
My friend thank you. My soul is happy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I love seeing Nami in every blessed chapter. Seeing her is more pleasant than seeing Bella.
While I do like Bella more as a LI and would love to see both in every chapter. I agree a chapter without Nami would be sad indeed. Nami brings a smile to my face whenever I see her and she makes me laugh alot. So i'd hate not to see her at least once an update tbh.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm sick of seeing Nami in every goddamn chapter. Seeing her is more annoying than seeing Bella.
3892af94f7400dc3db0f3381ff37f7d8.gif 3zh7.gif

New vs old :unsure:

New

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, The new Nami looks similar to Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey :sneaky:
I´m not very convinced about her new hair style :unsure: , i prefer the one she wear right now.
This new hair style will be in all the season 2´s chapters or is just for an occasion? If i´m not wrong she is trying to mimic Summer?

Just for your reference. "Danke Merkel" is a german inside joke. Chancellor Merkel fucked up so many things that we (jokingly) blame her for everything, even if she never in her life was even close to the subject. It is more of a saying/winged word than being meant serious. And thus I did my educational mission for today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand the joke even if i´m not from Germany :LOL:.
In my country we have the same thing with the president, even all natural catastrophes are his fault :LOL:
I remember when a volcano erupted in one of my country islands... Was his fault! :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes