Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
yeah he should finish the (awesome) RPGM Games and then switch over to Renpy for good.

love the renpy versions and looking forward to what will hit us with that ominous UEGame :)

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
I feel like most devs get RPG maker horribly wrong and make it a horrible experience. Happens in Renpy and Unity with the grind but since it isn't moving around for 6 years it isn't as noticeable. In general I would say good RPGM games are better than bad Renpy and Unity games that require obscene amount of grinding and take over a year to get to what an RPGM game can achieve in 3-4 months.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Still looking for what the story is about exactly.
Any ideas - would be helpful.

Cheers
Incest tag needs to be added. And it's a story about an 18 year old guy who's just finished high school and is about to spend a week alone with his hot older sister Mia while their parents are on a trip.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I think the body of the sister is kinda over the top, the mother however looks really nice and even younger than the sister. There is very little content yet, but the renders are good. I'll keep an eye on it

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
is it same story from the old one (rpg)???
At this point, it's pretty close, all the characters are the same (including Sam) and events are pretty much the same. It feels a little different because you no longer have to move around and switch between pixel maps/characters and renders, so it feels smoother for me.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Please use a different color on the text in dialog, you can barley read it at some points in the game. for example when you have breakfast and when you use the drone.
A little fix for this is attached - extract to your game root folder (where the exe is).

Or fix it yourself - use Notepad++ to do it:
in game\screens.rpy file, after line 12 add a new line that sets outline to the font, so that from line 12 to 15 it would look like this:
Code:
style default:
    outlines [ (absolute(1), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]
    properties gui.text_properties()
    language gui.language

Reactions: Xnikeman and Scaron

critter

Jun 9, 2017
The dialog with his mother in the morning of day two before school is weak and needs a rework.

Xnikeman

Nov 23, 2017
A little fix for this is attached - extract to your game root folder (where the exe is).

Or fix it yourself - use Notepad++ to do it:
in game\screens.rpy file, after line 12 add a new line that sets outline to the font, so that from line 12 to 15 it would look like this:
Code:
style default:
    outlines [ (absolute(1), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]
    properties gui.text_properties()
    language gui.language

Thanks mate, didnt know that :)

Aug 13, 2017
Having played it I'm Happy for the change the game flows SOOO much better on the new engine and the mom looks more interesting the story is slightly different (no burnt hands right off the bat)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, quite short and not much to see I'll definitely look at the next update purely

and please, please change the white font which is partly so clean to see bad
Please take another color especially if the background is white then you can see the writing even worse

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
This girl is really sexy.

This does mean "My Sister Mia" is canceled right?
No. He's currently working on the next update of the game, which is apparently larger in size, then moving onto Chapter 3 due to the fiel size becoming too large. Summer with Mia is a Ren'py game because of people complaining about RPGMaker and is an alternate story to the one of My Sister Mia

Armaden

Nov 24, 2017
My Sister Mia was the first of these games I'd played, so I guess it's Inceton's fault I troll here almost daily now looking for new games. lol

Reactions: pldmdfan325
3.50 star(s) 140 Votes