RPGM Completed Complete Summer Vacation Countryside Life ~Became the Supervisor for My Younger Cousin's Education~ [1.0.3] [Teruka Lab] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

Tomoe~

Jun 14, 2021
RJ393840_img_main.jpeg

【Overview】
Tamaki is going to spend the summer vacation at her cousin's house in the countryside. It seems that her younger cousin, whom she reunites with after several years, is curious about the opposite sex's bodies. They engage in activities such as catching insects, fishing, and playing in the pool. They also explore more intimate experiences together. This is a rural life RPG that encompasses such a summer.​

Developer: Teruka Lab, ,
Censored: Yes
Language: English (GPT-3.5-turbo)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

changelog:

Translate changelog:

thank to fantasmic for new version
DOWNLOAD
Win:
, , ,
Win (v1.0.1 old): , , ,

TRANSLATION ONLY

PATCH for v1.0.1 (old)

RJ393840_img_smp1.jpeg RJ393840_img_smp2.jpeg RJ393840_img_smp3.jpeg RJ393840_img_smp4.jpeg RJ393840_img_smp5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Predictor and qikuo

Tomoe~

Jun 14, 2021
Any interest in updating this for game version 1.0.3? I can provide a source.
I can give it a shot to combine the translation from this version with the 1.0.3 update and finish translating the rest of the text. if you have a source, I'd like to give it a try.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I can give it a shot to combine the translation from this version with the 1.0.3 update and finish translating the rest of the text. if you have a source, I'd like to give it a try.
I extracted it properly then re-archived, so you won't need to mess around with winrar's settings or jp locale.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tomoe~

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
nano1111 I've only played about 2 hours of the game, but most of the H scenes are translated. There was only one scene I noticed where it went "I told you I'm not going to translate stuff like that." Things could change when it gets more extreme later on though.

shelf

Jul 26, 2019
Downloaded the v1.0.3 (win: workupload) from the OP, and the game refuses to start. It doesn't give me any messages, it just doesn't start. Any clues why that might be?
Tried in both US and Japanese locale with no success.
EDIT: Seems the issue was that the folder path was too long, which I solved by renaming it. Gotta say it's the first time I ever see that issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_Zoro

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
The 1.03 link gives me an error every time I boot up the game.

After starting a new game, I get to pick if I want pubic hair or not and than it gives me this Failed to Load error

img/tilesets/Japanese%20Modern%20Cityscape%20Tileset-tilesets/ModernCity_A3.png