4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yes, you should really quit playing that game. I'm sure that will really have an impact on the dev. One more pirat threatening to stop playing the game he didjn't buy.
Lol.
Also. From your comment, it's obvious you didn't even play the new content. That's kind of funny if you ask me.
If you see a threat in my post then you must not be able to read comprehensively because I have only expressed my opinion, which I am entitled to like everyone else here, just as you have expressed your opinion by writing to my comment, and I am not denying that because you are entitled to your opinion, but certainly my comment does not contain any threat as you claim, and so here we definitely differ in our opinions.
As for your statement that I did not check the new content added in the last update, you are absolutely right that I did not do so for a very simple reason which is that such content simply does not interest me because I do not like content with rape in the background and so in this game if I do I am only interested in the vanilla path so romance path.

I would also like to add that I totally agree with Sancho's reply to your reply to his comment, because he is right that you behave rudely by writing this type of reply because you simply do not agree with another opinion than your own, and in fact you really behave like a dev fanboy and it is obvious that you will defend him and his game in every way and you have every right to do so but you do not have to be aggressive about it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, sorry, reading you I had the impression that you were a poor victim overwhelmed with work and persecuted by incapable devs who should be doing their utmost to make your job easier. Maybe they should even suck your dick. But I was wrong, of course. The language barrier, certainly.
It's not language barrier... it's your shitty attitude. WTF is your issue anyway? Others opinions and/or facts bother you so much you feel the need to attempt at berating them? That's no language barrier bud. Everyone sees through you.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
In the changelog it says the evil paths are "complete". I play the game and the game ends abruptly on the evil asshole path. Is that it? There's no scene?

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
If you see a threat in my post then you must not be able to read comprehensively because I have only expressed my opinion, which I am entitled to like everyone else here, just as you have expressed your opinion by writing to my comment, and I am not denying that because you are entitled to your opinion, but certainly my comment does not contain any threat as you claim, and so here we definitely differ in our opinions.
Perfect. Let's celebrate by expressing more of our opinions.

As for your statement that I did not check the new content added in the last update, you are absolutely right that I did not do so for a very simple reason which is that such content simply does not interest me because I do not like content with rape in the background and so in this game if I do I am only interested in the vanilla path so romance path.
Well, you could be surprised. Because there is no rape in these paths.
I'm just saying.

I would also like to add that I totally agree with Sancho's reply to your reply to his comment, because he is right that you behave rudely by writing this type of reply because you simply do not agree with another opinion than your own, and in fact you really behave like a dev fanboy and it is obvious that you will defend him and his game in every way and you have every right to do so but you do not have to be aggressive about it.
You are right. And I think that Sancho behaves rudely with about every dev who changes his scripts and gives him "more work".
That usually goes with the "I'm so much better, My code is stronger, You suck at your job!" attitude. At that is insulting.
And not even true. I have decades of code behind me too. I know.
So I am aggressive. Yes. Am I at fault though ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, you should really quit playing that game. I'm sure that will really have an impact on the dev. One more pirat threatening to stop playing the game he didjn't buy.
Lol.
Also. From your comment, it's obvious you didn't even play the new content. That's kind of funny if you ask me.

I played all the content, old and new last week. I didn't have any issues loading any of my 20 + saves.
I'm not using your mod though. So.... maybe the issues are not with the game but elsewhere.

You can quit anytime. I don't think the captain care about your mod. And he shouldn't.
Also, I've read the code and compared it to the previous iterations of the script.
That choice and its consequences haven't changed at all.
There are only three variables that seem to have been deprecated.

default ep2sfchecked = False # Old
default ep2sfangryness = "none" # Old
default ep2sfknowsteve = False # Old

And none of them has anything to do with Ep2SisAbused.
Some choices have been rephrased and the content have been reworked but the structure is the same.

Of course, you wouldn't have this many issues if you werent simply overwriting his script to do your thing.

He didn't miss anything. You missed the entire game.
Jack calls her his sister even on the non taboo version. It has always been like that.
from where di you came from??
the saves where i didn't use the mode do work
so maybe wait for the updated mod?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Perfect. Let's celebrate by expressing more of our opinions.

Well, you could be surprised. Because there is no rape in these paths.
I'm just saying.

You are right. And I think that Sancho behaves rudely with about every dev who changes his scripts and gives him "more work".
That usually goes with the "I'm so much better, My code is stronger, You suck at your job!" attitude. At that is insulting.
And not even true. I have decades of code behind me too. I know.
So I am aggressive. Yes. Am I at fault though ?
yes...usually i hate game forum's knights that think they are entitled to says shit to others people's opinion about a game...so the answer is both yes..you are both rude and at fault...my 2 cents

Reactions: tslojr and Porthas

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fine by me, I'm an asshole anyway.
We all already knew that simplicity bud. :ROFLMAO: :p

Fuck it, water under the bridge. Y'all have fun trolling each other... I've coffee to consume and code to write. I'll post any bugs I find for the dev after I finish porting the mod's Core over to the new content.

Take care and be well, as always.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
So, it seems I was using the Sancho mod and it was ending the evil path earlier.

I've played without it though, and I was actually even more disappointed.

Did the dev really put a "bad ending" on the evil paths with no sex scenes at all? What's even the point to include the godamn thing in the first place, then?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
And that content didn't change.

Ah, sorry, reading you I had the impression that you were a poor victim overwhelmed with work and persecuted by incapable devs who should be doing their utmost to make your job easier. Maybe they should even suck your dick. But I was wrong, of course. The language barrier, certainly.
i lost counts how many times sancho helped fix erro and issues way before devs..and usually most of the times devs were gratefull , as should it be...and devs always take that fine ans many times cooperate with him..so don't know what are you saying here,sorry. ok end of my 2 cents and sorry for many single quotes.

Reactions: tslojr

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Did the dev really put a "bad ending" on the evil paths with no sex scenes at all? What's even the point to include the godamn thing in the first place, then?
1712844079455.png
..at least....that's how i took it......was funny to me.....
...maybe am just a dum dum tho.....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In the changelog it says the evil paths are "complete". I play the game and the game ends abruptly on the evil asshole path. Is that it? There's no scene?
Nope, no scene (compared to what was already in place pre-v0.6.4)... here's the new "bad ending" closeout (music change, black screen, and then credits roll):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
i lost counts how many times sancho helped fix erro and issues way before devs..and usually most of the times devs were gratefull , as should it be...and devs always take that fine ans many times cooperate with him..so don't know what are you saying here,sorry. ok end of my 2 cents and sorry for many single quotes.
Reporting the bugs is fine, and usefull.
That has never been the issue.

Reactions: Biscardone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The sancho mod rewrite entirely the script of the dev.
So when you are using it, you are effectively erasing the dev's update
Bullshit. The mod (as of v0.6.3) changed NOTHING of the unmodded's course of action.

The mod (v0.6.3) doesn't work in VN v0.6.4, so you are still incorrect.

Don't fucking go assuming you know shit that you don't bud. No need for slander 'round here.

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Nope, no scene (compared to what was already in place pre-v0.6.4)... here's the new "bad ending" closeout (music change, black screen, and then credits roll):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are two scenes, one at the end of the evil asshole and one at the end of the psychotic knight paths. Scenes 26 and 27.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes