Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Efizzle

May 28, 2024
Im not very computer, but I'm having issues install the mod. I put it in the game folder per the instructions but it didn't ask to overwrite anything. I see the same basic menu that was already in game when I start. Not sure where I'm going wrong.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im not very computer, but I'm having issues install the mod. I put it in the game folder per the instructions but it didn't ask to overwrite anything. I see the same basic menu that was already in game when I start. Not sure where I'm going wrong.
It's one step to install:
1716865176902.png (click to enlarge)

Place all of the contents of the mod's zip (all files and folders) inside the VN's "/game" folder. That's it, nothing else is to be done. So, start over by deleting the entire VN installation (since I have no idea where you put the mod's contents) and reinstalling the VN, open up the VN's main folder "Summer Scent" then it's subfolder "game" and place the mod's zip contents in there. The folder structure in the instructions is what the structure will look like after installing correctly.

So, again, to summarize: place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside this folder (found inside the VN's main folder):
1716865748256.png (click to enlarge)

Last edited:

Efizzle

May 28, 2024
If i put the folder under game nothing happens when I load the game and I'm not prompted to replace anything when extracting files. It still has subscriber patreon website when game loads. If I move the files to directory it ask to replace the script file, which i hit yes to, but then doesn't load the game correctly.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes