RPGM - Completed - Summer Memories Plus [v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG] [DojinOtome/Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

It's a cute game with multiple endings.
    Some of the best parts are obvious the sex acts, but it's something you earn throughout the game. Each girl rewards you with something new from letting you see her boobs to letting you rub your dick against her panties and eventually going full piledriver.

Aside from the main 3 girls, there's characters whom you can interact with outside the house. They grant you boosts and items for helping on the main game. But if you do little things for them, they can be part of the harem.

Many of the sex acts are unlocked after finishing the day. Things like increase to daily chore/homework events, getting more money, new sex positions and encounters and so on.

Granted this is a shota incest theme so it's not for everybody.

the art, music, voices, animation and learning curve are all great. This is definetly something to wank off to or to kill some time (but then again what's the difference?)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

accountant2992

another game i forgot to review but luckily enough i remember what happened.
    the game is all about your summer visit to your relative house and while corrupting the females in the house
    u have a lot of content outside the house as well with the store girl and the bug girl in the mountains and the school teacher and others
    this game made me go and check kagura games for more of the same but sadly nothing even comes close
    it was a really really pleasant experience
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JadenBears05

honestly probably my favorite game i’ve found so far. the story and the sheer amount of content there is available always brings me back. i’ve played this thru about 5 times now and it never gets old. i’m super excited for the sequel game to come out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LewdSpirit

One of the few hentai games I have ever played, only b/c the genre is a guilty pleasure of mine. While I wish for some animation, that's a small nitpick b/c the strengths outweigh it completely. Plus, I'm glad the DLC gives me more with the side characters, especially Kagami (I got a thing for redheads I suppose)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

iqMOKA

A relaxing cute fun game with good scenes and cool mechanics.
    Art is amazing and characters are unique.
    Story is okay.
    I like the mechanics.
    Honestly it's not that grindy in terms of leveling skills and other stuff like u can unlock everything in one playthrough, took me about 5 hours to finish and I loved it.
    Cozy cute game I recommend it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

alphanet12

Amazing game. One of the best I've ever played at least.
    Although the girls' are a bit quick to throw away their clothes and all, this is a hentai game, and it does reduce the grind. Plus they actually still have some pretty good personality. Side quests are also pretty good, especially with the new DLC.

The gameplay is also nice, with the games with the kids in the park, fishing, treasure hunting, etc, so there's lots of variety. And the grind isn't too bad either, with most of the things being completable in 1-3 playthroughs especially if you use NG+

10/10, would play again
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Purple_Heart

Reviewed on v2.03.

This is one of the best rpgm games on this site.
    It has great animation and good artstyle.
    My only complaint is: if I could get to the horny stuff a little quicker, that'd be great. Minigames and all that other stuff gets boring after a while, especially when I really want to see lewd stuff but game wants me to solve basic math problems first, only then I'm allowed to see lewd stuff.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

solidwoodsw

This is one of the best RPGM game there is. Voice moaning are 10/10 and not some annoying cries you typically see in hentai. All 3 heroines have such sexy sounds. There's more to it but I just want to mention the sounds as other reviews mention the same thing I'm thinking of.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Summer Memories Plus [v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG] [DojinOtome/Kagura Games]
    Nice game but I don't recommend it.
    The game is well cared for, different from the classic structures of other games, but it also has errors. I happen to have the game crash during some lv up scenes of some characters' relationships.
    Normally I don't like games where time dictates the course of the game, there are exceptions, but not this one. The time (days that pass) in this game is not well thought out at all.
    Every week there is a trip, single choice, limited by some relationships (easy to understand why it's not good). There are not only the 3 main female characters, there are subquests for secondary characters.
    Unfortunately, the scenes on the screen are practically nil, the models are excellent, but not satisfactory enough. Some may like it, for me it's a no.
    The minigames, on the other hand, were very much appreciated, even if the command for choosing the answers / number to decrease the dishes and the various tasks, is a bit annoying.
    Try it, at first you will like it, after a while it also becomes repetitive.
    Not recommended.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Loocy

Best hentai shota game out there. Animations are really good, the story is not terrible, the translation is nice, the characters loveable each in their own way, minigames are fine. You quick enough to the action (although not instantly). 5/5 can only hope they make a part 2
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Fufkcace

Really a huge fan of the artstyle on this one. It looks really unique and i think the only other time ive seen something similar is in the game Dandy Boy Adventures, but maybe thats just because i dont play that many eroges lol. In terms of i-games i prefer moms and sisters but honestly? This game is really really good regardless. Plus with the sheer amount of content there is it really does deserve the high rating it has. The sex mechanic is also really unique but thank god they have the "silence" mechanic
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Kuzero

I'm a bit puzzled what to think of this game. There are many stellar review of this game, painting it as one of the best game of this site...and I just don't see it.
    Gameplay is boring (mostly the minigames; god they are awful, especially because of the mouse only thing).
    Story is non-existent.
    Sex scenes are barely decent, but nothing to write home about. Yes, the pixel art is good. No, everything else about the scenes are awful. Dialogue is bad, pacing is bad, length is bad, control is bad, options are limited.
    Characters are flat and basically just repressed sluts who waited for the pitiful shota to ask them with pleading eyes "please, sex?" before quickly answering "yes, sex! Why not, anything for our shota!"
    If you are a shota fan (the especially young ones, like around 8 years old or so), then I can guess why you would like this, but otherwise I really don't see it.
    However, all of this aside, the "quality" is fairly high. Graphics are nice, UI is polished, you know that kind of stuff. Which is why 2 stars and not 1.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Gotta say this game was excellent. I haven't played in about a year or so and have played lots of games since so the details are fuzzy. But I do remember this being one of the best games I've played and when I saw it again after so long I felt I needed to do this game justice and leave a rating. Sadly I can't leave a detailed review right now due to the length of time since I last played it but the game is definitely replayable. Especially considering they have a DLC out for it now. So someday when I catch up on my queue of games to play I'll come back to this game and try it again. Doesn't get much better than this game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Segismund

Posting this as rating now, when I said this previously in a message.

I’ve been a somewhat long time lurker by now here, silently appreciating a lot of stuff. Not this time. I spent about 6 hours like from 1 to 7:30 AM replaying this with the added DLC and making sure to get all the scenes and the perverted stat scenes as well.

I can’t not talk about this.

My dick will never be the same after that abuse.

The whole premise and circumstances of the H in this game are so enticing by themselves, the strongest point is the perversity of the incestuous vacation, the lewdness alone of the characters in the face of endless, uncontrollable shota lust just dying to cream Big Tiddy Onee-sans and getting a “Mo... you’re incorregible. It can’t be helped” and proceeding to drown in the best dicking of their lives is just way too incredibly delivered in a pixel art package that is the turn-on of the century for me.

All you need in an eroge to make it great, is showing the perversity of normal situations and how far you can take lust to twist them into kinky delicious content. Such as Boku getting “handled” by Rio when playing a video game being whispered naughty things.

This follows another point which is the sorta “corruption” that goes on with the characters. I hesitate to call it fully corruption cause it def looks like the girls were lusty as fuck from the start ;) but there definitely is progression in the perversity of the events that is just delectable to see. Particularly erotic is Yui’s descent into fucktoy toilet status, YET IT’S STILL COMPLETELY VANILLA AND FULL OF LOVE. It’s just way too lewd for me to handle.

Another game that nailed this aspect of vanilla super pervert situations is Do You Have Akira Points? And I love it dearly as well.

All in all. I must express my even emotional investment into this masterpiece and its characters And share with y’all how I felt, I owe that to the corpse of my dick who dearly departed during the hours of this early morning hours.

I love Rio-nee, and she’s the best girl.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

betocuaz

Despite being a 2D game with pixelart, the actions, themes, plot are quite good and very well thought out.

It has a lot of replay value and having tried the alpha version, I realize that winter memories will be an excellent sequel.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

BA295

Its an RPGM, so you will immeditely have doubts, but worry not my horny friend! This one is a great VN with solid art and minimal grind. This one of the few games that made working the grind worth it or the obvious rewards. And the story and characters are pretty solid.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Bogard_0

I came buckets. lots and lots of buckets where use to hold the never ending torrent of semen that expelled out of my mighty Fallis. A never river of male spunk was spilled across my desk ask I vigorously Jacked off numerous time till near blindness.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 951200

this quickly became one of my favorites. 3 girls each with charming personalities + side characters. Lots of player input during the scenes. sexy dialog. Minigames that were actually fun and fast paced enough to not detract from the core draws.
    I do see some criticisms here and there, which, I hear yall. More activity from the other girls during 3sum/4sum, more of this or that fetish, the uncle doesnt have a model. They're sensible but come on, theres already so much here to explore. those are things that I'd rather see if a sequel if we could ever be so fortune to get one
    However, if I were forced to bring up flaws I'd consider to be more crucial, there are a couple. the timing on one of the minigames is slightly delayed which is pretty annoying. The mandatory minigames you do to advance the storylines are unskippable and tend to drag as the game goes on. I would have appreciated a mid-late game ability that flat out let you skip them entirely but eh, they take about a minute each so its whatever.
    Highly recommend. Feel free to message me if you know of any games similar to this one :)
  19. 5.00 star(s)

friskyferret

Charming title with pleasant animation, 3 cute girls + extended cast, minigames, various scenes, and H opportunities depending on how you focus your run. Has new game +. Would recommend if you just want to relax with a quasi-slice of life game.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

v2.03

I like the art style and the music, and it's an interesting premise, but I couldn't keep doing the minigames. They're dull and repetitive and you need to do them over and over and over to progress with the girls. Eventually I just found myself wishing it was one of those schedule management games where you just say what you're doing to get the numbers to go up rather than playing out the accompanying repetitive task.