Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Seen several of these, don't understand the appeal to it. Constantly having to restart a new game, check recollection room, skip time just for an event. Utterly boring.
Did a few, events aren't bad but the way you progress is tedious.
Big tip, get a full save and just enjoy the recollection. Gameplay wise, this game is a big fat skip.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
God forbid they give these Japanese NTR games a decent writing, the world will fucking implode if they can incorporate good art and good plot together.

nordmaniac

Dec 29, 2020
sigh. The dev should have just written a drama. around ~85% of the game scenes is just pure drama without any action. What a disappointment.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, totally not trying to get sales by tricking people into thinking it's a certain other game. Reminds me of all those mockbusters.
came here to say that exactly

so many games trying to monopolize Summer Memories

well to be fair. i think its western release calls it "Summer Memories", when you look up and find a dozen games named that go by that, when the original is actually

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
came here to say that exactly

so many games trying to monopolize Summer Memories

well to be fair. i think its western release calls it "Summer Memories", when you look up and find a dozen games named that go by that, when the original is actually
There is a previous game called Summer Memories but to me it seems to be trying to copy Scars of Summer more than the other Summer Memories.

Reactions: Komdot

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
SOmeone have the EN.exe file? My comp just deleted ONLY that file, and I don't want to redownload everything else for it again

edit, nvm there is a free download for it on dlsite:

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Does this have to do with the popular Summer Memories series? It doesn't look similar at all. No hate, but the artstyle looks worse, and I love 2D games.

Reactions: MRAH
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes