Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MainScreenSMC Small.png

Overview:
The story of a high school student who just started living with two beautiful women for the summer vacations. Not that anything will ever come out of that though, that is until he finds a magical hypno book!
Is this the opportunity to turn this summer into the best one ever?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Hypnoink -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:

bg ihs_m_bj_2.png bg mom_welcome_happy.png bg nd_momroom_under.png bg tv_aya2.png bg work1.png Gamepreview1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Just want to say the game so far looks great but is it going to be a sandbox and is there going to be more girls or are those just it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bookmarked! I always love mind control games so this one look like it got lot of potential, hope and wish Dev the best with the project
Can't wait to see more updates in the future

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far its a nice little game. decent intro. nothing special.

here's hoping to choices and more stuff in the future

Reactions: HypnoInk

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, a few minutes in (literally just two or three minutes, I haven't gotten anywhere yet) and the writing is definitely better than the "fist impression" I expected. Often, when a game is posted on here by someone who's not a native English speaker, it's because they just use short sentences and don't consider the writing to be a very important part of the game. And if the writing isn't considered important in a game about mind control, that means the MC is just a quick excuse for generic sex, which I'm not interested in. But so far it definitely doesn't seem like you're half-assing the text to get to "the good parts", so that concern is quashed.

I haven't actually gotten anywhere yet, though, because I've already found three "mistakes" and wanted to post them while they're still fresh in my mind. First, when the protagonist says "I won't have to keep appearances", he should say "I won't have to keep up appearances". Second is when the character says, "Maybe it won't be as any other summer, uh." "It won't be as any other Summer" sounds a bit strange, although it's technically a correct sentence. It would sound a bit more normal as "It won't be the same as any other Summer". But I feel the "uh" is actually the bigger problem here, as people usually only say that in English if they're confused about something, like, "Uhhhhh... What?" I think what you were going for is usually written as "huh" instead of "uh". Out of curiosity, what's your native language? I've seen another game where someone used "uh" and "eh" instead of "huh" and "heh", and I've always wondered what language they're used to that usually leaves the "H" sound off of those words.

The most noticeable mistake so far, however, has been "feel yourself at home". This should be "make yourself at home".

Edit: Another obvious one. "Sended" should be "sent". ("Your parents sended everything earlier today.") I might not be able to point out any more, since stopping to keep track does get in the way of actually playing the game.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Only one animated image for now. The rest is static pics
Not even really animated, it just alternates between a series of still images. I suppose you could think of it as a 1fps animation. Not that I mind, I actually don't like animations.

So the game's definitely off to a good start. Really short so far, but I'm looking forward to future updates, and have higher hopes for this than most games on this site.

Reactions: HypnoInk

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Just want to say the game so far looks great but is it going to be a sandbox and is there going to be more girls or are those just it
I want to make it like sandbox game where you improve certain stats for the girls and then unlock scenes. As of now, I'm not looking into adding more girls. Kinda want a quality over quantity type of game.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes