VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there any patron of Kross on this thread? If so, does he have a Discord server? A website? It would be nice to see if he's communicated anything more recently — somewhere other than Patreon or Steam, obviously, since those are both suspended /deleted now. Ryahn, do you perhaps know anything more?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Nope. No discord or website from his Patreon. I can't message him on Patreon either. Just up and poof.

A couple of months ago he posted some art for the new build, but the new build didn't come out either.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nope. No discord or website from his Patreon. I can't message him on Patreon either. Just up and poof.

A couple of months ago he posted some art for the new build, but the new build didn't come out either.
Well, here's hoping things are OK. The worst thing for me is when I think about how much awful crap happens to some devs, from extremely stressful changes in life in general to actual death. I wish Kross the best.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Was wondering why this got removed from Steam and Patreon, as it seems a pretty decent game so far. Did Dev just go AWOL or something? Shame cause it's far from the worst dating sim/sandbox AVN I have played. :unsure:

Reactions: gale and fugazi666

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Was wondering why this got removed from Steam and Patreon, as it seems a pretty decent game so far. Did Dev just go AWOL or something? Shame cause it's far from the worst dating sim/sandbox AVN I have played. :unsure:
AFAIK yes, just disappeared. Really not sure what's happened, but I hope Kross is well IRL.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Just an update, I was able to get a hold of him finally and all I did was to wish him well and hoped that he was doing fine. He replied to thank me and to wish me well too. I didn't pry as to why the game suddenly vanish. I don't feel that it is my place to pry, even though I'm a Patreon.

Now, before the trolls come on here whining and bitching about how Kross is a scammer and milker, as children do, Kross never charged me a monthly fee on Patreon. The only time I had to pay was when I first signed up to get the latest version of the game. That was almost three years ago. While I'm disappointed the game seems to be abandoned, I don't feel that I am entitled to answers. Kross is his own person and as far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever makes his life better, and if the game isn't part of that equation, so be it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Got all the scenes unlocked except Nadine's lap dance at the hole. Got both her grinding events, and keep giving Edgar VIP tickets, but she never asks Leon to go private with her as the walkthrough says. Anyone know what I'm missing? I think this was one of the last scenes added to the game, so I'm wondering if it is bugged?

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
What a shame... And to think it looked like it was just about to get interesting.
That's exactly what has been the frustration of this game. A lot of grinding and buildup, but all the good stuff was held and never produced. One of the worst game I played, because you can feel the quality so you want to play it, but you don't know how much the game will let you down before spending all that time in it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeD13

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
hi I am currently looking for all the scenes including the ones on the screen shots. I can't seem to find where Leon spanks Nadine. Anyone knows how to unlock it? Or is it only in the earlier versions? thanks

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
hi I am currently looking for all the scenes including the ones on the screen shots. I can't seem to find where Leon spanks Nadine. Anyone knows how to unlock it? Or is it only in the earlier versions? thanks
If I remember correctly, you just visit her in her room and you start a conversation with her. It should be one of the options.

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
If I remember correctly, you just visit her in her room and you start a conversation with her. It should be one of the options.
First, thank you for the info. And I found that Kross wrote that he deleted the bonus scenes on page 4 of the comments. So Thanks. If you have a version that has all the cut content, then I would very much appreciate it if you can share.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
First, thank you for the info. And I found that Kross wrote that he deleted the bonus scenes on page 4 of the comments. So Thanks. If you have a version that has all the cut content, then I would very much appreciate it if you can share.
Kross' comment is 4 years old.
I played the game like 2 years ago and I got the spanking scene. Maybe Kross redid the scene and just deleted an older scene.
The version I played was not v0.11 but the version before the game was added to the steam shop.
I don't remember exactly how to unlock it but it probably was based on stats and a work event where they work in the same room. Maybe also based on clothing decisions for her. I think if you spanked her during work, you got the option later to repeat it in your room, but it had no effect on the gameplay, so it was just a bonus scene.

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
Kross' comment is 4 years old.
I played the game like 2 years ago and I got the spanking scene. Maybe Kross redid the scene and just deleted an older scene.
The version I played was not v0.11 but the version before the game was added to the steam shop.
I don't remember exactly how to unlock it but it probably was based on stats and a work event where they work in the same room. Maybe also based on clothing decisions for her. I think if you spanked her during work, you got the option later to repeat it in your room, but it had no effect on the gameplay, so it was just a bonus scene.
Thank you for the info. I know it's a small bonus scene, but it's like an itch on my back that I can't just scratch. I've been trying every option and possible selections to open that final bonus. I just can't seem to see it. I've tried working in the same room, I asked her all the personal information since I know that the dialogue is related to [Ask] (I've looked at the text files in the assets folder). Anyways, thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. It can't be helped I guess

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thank you for the info. I know it's a small bonus scene, but it's like an itch on my back that I can't just scratch. I've been trying every option and possible selections to open that final bonus. I just can't seem to see it. I've tried working in the same room, I asked her all the personal information since I know that the dialogue is related to [Ask] (I've looked at the text files in the assets folder). Anyways, thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. It can't be helped I guess
Okay, this is from memory. The scene is still there. You don't visit her room. The option should be there when you visit her by the pool side. If you still can't find it, I'll start another game and I'll see how to find it.

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
Okay, this is from memory. The scene is still there. You don't visit her room. The option should be there when you visit her by the pool side. If you still can't find it, I'll start another game and I'll see how to find it.
I tried multiple saves (Nadine before date / Nadine after Boss scene / Nadine after date / Nadine blackmail / no blackmail ) , and pretty sure I tried every possibility. I also downloaded a full-save (day 271) and looked for the option, but there was none. I really appreciate your help. It would be nice of you to start another game.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes