4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3575864

Overview:
Help Summer Summerson, an eighteen year old girl from the middle of nowhere, to achieve her dream of becoming a professional photographer. After participating and winning an online photography contest, Summer receives an offer for a scholarship at one of the most prestigeous art colleges in the country. But in order to follow her dream she will have to leave her rural home and move into the big city, a new environment she never experienced before. Help Summer tackle that exciting new environment while meeting it's inhabitants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-18
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: FlipDaShit - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please start a new game after downloading v0.21. Old saves from previous versions may cause issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Android (Port v0.21): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3583632 View attachment 3583635 View attachment 3583634 View attachment 3583637 View attachment 3583640 View attachment 3583638 View attachment 3583636 View attachment 3583633 View attachment 3583641 View attachment 3646208 View attachment 3646209 View attachment 3646210 View attachment 3646211
Wow, Flip, I just started this game and I'm loving it already. Summer and Lilly are cuties and I know cuties, because I'm CutieLvr, lol. That opening scene where the girls swab each other's lungs out was fantastic. I just love heavy makeout sessions. Gotta keep that going. Will Summer get involved with Mom when there is an opportunity? Mom is a hottie too. Maybe, the 3 can have a little menage-a-trois. Just love that you thought of being able to fade the textbox, excellent.
I'm playing Summer as bi-sexual, so I'm hoping that in the city, Summer gets a job working in a sleazy bar or cafe as a waitress and has to deal with drunk and very handy customers. (one of my favorite fantasies). She takes it in stride and isn't too bothered with it, as she is learning about her sexuality. She is encouraged by her boss to be very nice to the customers, because that is how she can make big tips, and encourages her to wear sluttier and sluttier uniforms. Eventually, she accepts money from customers for extra attention in the men's room. This leads to her doing a little streetwalking, for money and fun. Her boss who is female, also has her eye on Summer, for some extra fun.
Ok, got to go now, and take my meds. Love the art and the facial expressions. Awesome job.
P.S., I LOVE SUMMER'S TINY BOOBS!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SEE A CLOSEUP OF HER ASS AND PUSSY. PERTTY SURE, THAT WILL BE CUMMING SOON.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, Flip, I just started this game and I'm loving it already. Summer and Lilly are cuties and I know cuties, because I'm CutieLvr, lol. That opening scene where the girls swab each other's lungs out was fantastic. I just love heavy makeout sessions. Gotta keep that going. Will Summer get involved with Mom when there is an opportunity? Mom is a hottie too. Maybe, the 3 can have a little menage-a-trois. Just love that you thought of being able to fade the textbox, excellent.
I'm playing Summer as bi-sexual, so I'm hoping that in the city, Summer gets a job working in a sleazy bar or cafe as a waitress and has to deal with drunk and very handy customers. (one of my favorite fantasies). She takes it in stride and isn't too bothered with it, as she is learning about her sexuality. She is encouraged by her boss to be very nice to the customers, because that is how she can make big tips, and encourages her to wear sluttier and sluttier uniforms. Eventually, she accepts money from customers for extra attention in the men's room. This leads to her doing a little streetwalking, for money and fun. Her boss who is female, also has her eye on Summer, for some extra fun.
Ok, got to go now, and take my meds. Love the art and the facial expressions. Awesome job.
It's crazy, but Flip actually made content if you don't recognise Lilly as a cutie. Insane, I know.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
great release. Other planned kinks?
Glad you like it! Lots of 'em, actually. You will always have the choice if you want to pursuit a kink. In the next update Summer will start to work at the Fuckstation which introduces her to a whole new world of kinks and fetishes. And our Summer is a curious girl.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
oh btw its the first time i play this game, just one question is it ok to hook up with all the girls or is it going to be causing problems later on? just asking because i dont see a harem tag.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
oh btw its the first time i play this game, just one question is it ok to hook up with all the girls or is it going to be causing problems later on? just asking because i dont see a harem tag.
I added a harem tag the other day but looks like it's not been updated yet but you can already see it in the tag spoiler in the OP. Will report it again when I upload a fixed version later today so it gets updated.

You can safely pursuit every single LI in the game. I actually highly recommend to do so unless you're really really not interested in a particular character. There gonna be fun and hot scenes later on between you and several of your LIs together. You will later be able to choose your main LI (or maybe even two, depends on how able I am to pull this off. Time will tell.) but it will always be a non-monogamous relationship.

Last edited:

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
You will always have the choice if you want to pursuit a kink.
So there will be options to avoid particular interests? Your reply in the development thread of "that's part of Summer's journey I'm afraid" made it sound like there are things that will always be present whether the player wants to interact with them or not.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
So there will be options to avoid particular interests? Your reply in the development thread of "that's part of Summer's journey I'm afraid" made it sound like there are things that will always be present whether the player wants to interact with them or not.
Please provide a link to the post if possible. Need the context.

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
Please provide a link to the post if possible. Need the context.
It was this post. Your reply made it sound like it would be a lot of work to add options to avoid some content. As if there is a base level of interests, kinks, and fetishes that will be unavoidable and always be present in the game no matter what the player chooses.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Glad you like it! Lots of 'em, actually. You will always have the choice if you want to pursuit a kink. In the next update Summer will start to work at the Fuckstation which introduces her to a whole new world of kinks and fetishes. And our Summer is a curious girl.
I used to love winter, now, I love SUMMER!!! Would love to adopt her and her Mom and Lilly too.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
DiamondNinja

Ah I see. I was referring specifically to an extra vanilla path. That won't be possible due to the workload that would come with it. I would have to create a totally different timeline basically, apart from where I want the story to go. Summer finding out about kinks and fetishes will be a big focus of the game. You will still be able to avoid every single fetish individually, but that would only lead to less content in the end. Vanilla scenes will still play a role every now and then though.

Let's take the ballgag outfit for example you would have preferred not to see. That is part of their job but even more so of the narrative to make Yun wondering about what Summer's sexual personality would be like if you go on Yun's path. That's what leads to the kitty/teacher path. If I would have to create another alternative path, I would have to do so with each character. You can see how convoluted things would get, apart from the fact that it would lead towards a different vision than what I have for Summer's story.

I'm afraid to say that this might not be your kind of game if you prefer a pure vanilla environment, which is fine. We all have our preferences, don't we. But maybe you will find something that you actually like and didn't know about it yet. That would be a cool outcome in my book :)

Reactions: jufot

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
FlipDaShit

I know what my interests are, if you think everything that's not bondage and restraints is vanilla then that is your opinion. Just like everything, there are some parts of this game that I like, and some parts that I don't. I was just getting clarification on something that I thought you already cleared up for me but this new message felt like you were saying something else.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes