VN - Others - Abandoned - Summer In Springtime [v1.0.0] [Paper Waifu]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DD0

Painfully slow loading, transitioning, and sex scenes. The animation is...not great. Takes many steps just to do a simple save. Seriously, this thing has the AAA sandbox game loading times of three or four years ago.

DO NOT skip scenes to play in the gallery later. I found that the only scenes that make it into the gallery are the ones you play through in game. The message that says otherwise is false.

Like the art style, but the rest is not good. Art is not enough to bring me back for more.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

Pretty Vanilla game. Much of the sex is pretty boring and the most racy part of the game is a threesome which of course they are leaving to the end to soak up money.

Not the fan of route games where the MC is constricted by the author into pure love scenarios or usually just one harem scenario. It seems entirely artificial it's why I hate Japanese games.

I like the games where the story sort of changes in small ways as you play along and where you can move from woman to woman if you want not where you are "locked" into one path early. Rater 4/5 for the graphics and voice acting. 1 minus star for the vanilla boring sex. The rest are my personal perferences as it relates to games won't subtract any points just warning others who don't like these type of games.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AmaterasuFA20

I would've been a 3 star, because the story was meh, but the characters and the H-scenes looked great overall, last time I played it. With the new update, everything that was decent has gone to shit and all has gone downhill. What the hell happened here?