• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
there will be even more depth if the update is released only once a year , in summer
If we take into account that in each hemisphere summer arrives in different months of the year, should they release 2 updates per year? One for each summer, or even if the update comes out in June, I will have to wait for my summer to arrive in December to be able to try it? :cry:
What country were the developers from?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
If we take into account that in each hemisphere summer arrives in different months of the year, should they release 2 updates per year? One for each summer, or even if the update comes out in June, I will have to wait for my summer to arrive in December to be able to try it? :cry:
What country were the developers from?
The devs are in Finland.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I'm not an expert, but the problem with the couple of scenes that he mentioned feels like a thing best left for the polish phase. I think they should be working on getting everything in and animations and renders in the queue first. Feature complete, then come around and do a quality pass.
Lol dude yes you're not an expert of patreon milking indeed. The "problem with the couple of scenes that he mentioned" is what in that marketing strategy is technically referred to as a "2-more-weeks-of-paid-vacation"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Icekatana

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol who is kate again Miss hills sister? if so then yeah she is alright if she wasn't a side girl id personally rank her 4th right after Bree, Eve , Sophie
not sure which game you are playing, as those names brre(?), evev(?), sophocle?) doesnt ring the bell at all:unsure:
contrary to Kate and Cass, so teher could be still a hope for ya.
apart these two beauties, there are some other chicks such as that busty cop or bluehaired bartender.
there are some minor chicks as well, from those helen seems to be the most remarkable...not my cup of tea though.
anyway, just keep going, you only need some directions here and there. glad i could help ya there:p

4.70 star(s) 263 Votes