• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As for traders, Sophie is non-transferable.
i'd honestly trade Sophie for the other redhead on the dating app or Miss Hills sister to be a main girl. As I feel they could be good or interesting characters. As much as I like Sophie she is still my 3rd favorite. But id rather trade Mia first

Reactions: lorntehpwnzor

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone.

This week we worked on a group scene with the girls and paved the way for the last remaining scenes to be posed. We also made the last purchases we need for the building of a new scene creation/posing rig. We'll be assembling it for 0.7 and hope it will boost our workflow.

Our previous rendering rig build has been great, and after the initial troubleshooting it's been very reliable. We saw some great improvements in performance and loading times on the rendering rig, and we're looking forwards to similar improvements when it comes to scene creation as well.

On the technical side of things, our coding department of exactly 1 person has been writing hundreds of lines of code and adding SFX. While doing so, some issues cropped up that need to be addressed in a couple of scenes. The consistency just wasn't there, and neither was the flow. To quote the realization, "This is fucked." Which is about as straightforward as you can be, so we're looking to go over these findings this weekend to see what can be done about it. Yay.

But let's put aside the development stuff and get back on the topic that matters: the next preview. Sophie or Bree?

Other news

April's special featuring Ms. Hill and her laundry was posted earlier this week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 263 Votes