4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I hate her guts but I’ll still fuck her.
Then ditch her! I’ll hurt her feelings as much as I can. :devilish:
I gotta keep my saves pure and un tainted from any thing doing with Mia. Except the one save I do fuck her on well maybe 2 now cause now you make me want to make a second save for her where I fuck her and see if I can get caught cheating or something with her later in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm still just hanging out here - IT'S ON THE LIST! - but I don't mind Sophie so much as blonde.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The banner and OP pics showing her as she is, though, totally fits. I think I would have been distracted by the resemblance if she had stayed blonde.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I gotta keep my saves pure and un tainted from any thing doing with Mia. Except the one save I do fuck her on well maybe 2 now cause now you make me want to make a second save for her where I fuck her and see if I can get caught cheating or something with her later in the future.
Her desperation, is scary enough to make me just outright avoid her. Lets say you enter this sex partner relationship with her, where she is nothing but a sex toy,
all it takes is just one second of switch of flip in her brain, and she start killing the other girls, and then MC.

although that may be happen regardless. She give this, " If I can't have him, none can have him " :eek: - vibe .:ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3581339
:ROFLMAO:
I'm planning to the same with a different girl in a different game ;), she has white hair and sell drugs.:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:
I think that is to good for her I think she needs to left dying or dead in a ditch somewhere

Her desperation, is scary enough to make me just outright avoid her. Lets say you enter this sex partner relationship with her, where she is nothing but a sex toy,
all it takes is just one second of switch of flip in her brain, and she start killing the other girls, and then MC.

although that may be happen regardless. She give this, " If I can't have him, none can have him " :eek: - vibe .:ROFLMAO:
didn't even think about that now im scared of Mia lol

• Haha

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

I hate her obsession, sad sorry act and stalker tendencies.
Not sure if she’d go as far as killing the other girls. But I see her trying to undermine their relationship with mc indirectly.
I think that is to good for her I think she needs to left dying or dead in a ditch somewhere
A50D0C78-B3A8-43A1-B8EF-6503E652C404.gif

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I hate her obsession, sad sorry act and stalker tendencies.
Not sure if she’d go as far as killing the other girls. But I see her trying to undermine their relationship with mc indirectly.
that is the Horror part. I mean we pretty much agree, she was the Girl MC fucked and don't even remember, but Mia does, and since then she is obsessed with him, perfect background story for a crazy Yandere girl , who gonna go on a killing spree, at a Summer camp.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
that is the Horror part. I mean we pretty much agree, she was the Girl MC fucked and don't even remember, but Mia does, and since then she is obsessed with him, perfect background story for a crazy Yandere girl , who gonna go on a killing spree, at a Summer camp.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Agreed that she fucked drunk mc, maybe even slipped some roofie in his drink.
But I wanna refuse she’s a crazy yandere who’s gonna try to kill the other girls and him. That would… be banal and it would suck. But it might happen in the worst world :eek:

• Thinking Face

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
I'm curios bro is this going to have a harem path?
I want to say yes, but Summer Heat is not really a harem game. Unless you count the side girls. I guess it depends a lot on how you see harems, some pro harem gamer might know better.
Steam

All I want to know is.... when?
Not going to rush it so don't know, but eventually when there's a reasonable amount of content.

Also Mia fan club going strong. :BootyTime:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I want to say yes, but Summer Heat is not really a harem game. Unless you count the side girls. I guess it depends a lot on how you see harems, some pro harem gamer might know better.

Not going to rush it so don't know, but eventually when there's a reasonable amount of content.

Also Mia fan club going strong. :BootyTime:
I'll be honest I'm not a harem fan I started this because there wasn't a harem tag.
It's probably a good I know now before I got too attached to the characters.

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes