4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
On the contrary, it seems like a Daz artist has almost captured Helen's essence. :BootyTime:

Sorry to ruin your noble mission to recreate Helen, but she does not contain any base model morphs.
Her skin Albany - 300%! So//

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
So, have the devs decided yet if this is going to include a harem path?
I remember them doing that questionnaire a while ago and I would rather know before I get even more invested in the game.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
True :ROFLMAO:
I don´t know anyone who stay with the same t-shirt for more than one day (except dolfe67 :LOL:) , or she has many of those t-shirts or she has washed it. (or she doesn´t :rolleyes:)
no, my question is this because women usually wear new clothes every day according to stereotypes :)
And I'm glad :)

Reactions: Don Sucio

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
Bree's scene in the movie shed area - gotta say got me there! Can't wait for more scenes with her.... Sophie needs to just take a chill pill and let the girl do her thing - shame let her explore her sexual desires with MC. View attachment 3568508
you’re being overly harsh with sophie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
i agree with you 100%, bree is very immature in her reactions, i was not commenting on my dislike for sophie at all, i think she is a great character in the story. perhaps wording it differently would have had a different effect. i was merely expressing my feelings towards bree in the game. Sophie is indeed a great character and worthy of admiration. :) ever since Sage (BaD) i kinda have a soft spot for the red heads lol, but yes, bree needs to learn to mature and not take everything so personally.
I'll tell you the secret If there was a tier-list about the intellectual level in this game, Bree would stand after Helen, if you know what I mean :)

25tolife

Apr 2, 2024
i agree with you 100%, bree is very immature in her reactions, i was not commenting on my dislike for sophie at all, i think she is a great character in the story. perhaps wording it differently would have had a different effect. i was merely expressing my feelings towards bree in the game. Sophie is indeed a great character and worthy of admiration. :) ever since Sage (BaD) i kinda have a soft spot for the red heads lol, but yes, bree needs to learn to mature and not take everything so personally.
cool, cool.

love bree btw. she is my 2nd best

and sage is iconic. she’ll always be my first love in BaD.
I'll tell you the secret If there was a tier-list about the intellectual level in this game, Bree would stand after Helen, if you know what I mean :)
bree doesn’t deserve this :rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes