2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Viresque

Dec 18, 2021
for playing story mode you certainely will nedd someting in the 70 séries with 8go vram because my poor 2060 sayd to me 3D bug XD,the hentai mode work tought,will need more work on opti.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
for playing story mode you certainely will nedd someting in the 70 séries with 8go vram because my poor 2060 sayd to me 3D bug XD,the hentai mode work tought,will need more work on opti.
Disable Ray tracing in settings.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Anyone know if utoc/ucas modding is a thing yet? Haven't been keeping up with the scene.

Anyways here is a basic decensor. Works in both the heavy and light version. I tested in "hentai mode" still checking through story(will update if needed). Story has nothing of worth.

Just drop everything into either the
TenYearsLaterSummer2.0\Windows\TenYearsLaterSummer\Binaries\Win64
or
TenYearsLaterSummerLightVer2.0\Windows\TenYearsLaterSummer\Binaries\Win64
folders and run using the provided LAUNCH_DX11.bat.

Since it it using 3dmigoto it does require to run dx 11 instead of 12, can use the included bat or create your own shortcut to run dx11.
1703632226059.png
Has a toggle for the mosaics with F4 if you so desire to turn them back on for some reason. Let me know if there is a scene that still has it enabled.

Edit: If you hear a "beep boop boop boop" you did it wrong

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Ok. the game has story mode but where do I need to go ? all I can do was walking outside the house. can't do anything with her.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Ok. the game has story mode but where do I need to go ? all I can do was walking outside the house. can't do anything with her.
The Story is just there to unlock the Hentai Mode, but I think it has already been unlocked before the packaging...
You can't do any lewd things in story mode, unless for now, maybe in the future the 2 modes will be merged (I hope).

What you must do to finish the story mode is follow the road to reach some check points

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone know if utoc/ucas modding is a thing yet? Haven't been keeping up with the scene.

Anyways here is a basic decensor. Works in both the heavy and light version. I tested in "hentai mode" still checking through story(will update if needed). Story has nothing of worth.

Just drop everything into either the
TenYearsLaterSummer2.0\Windows\TenYearsLaterSummer\Binaries\Win64
or
TenYearsLaterSummerLightVer2.0\Windows\TenYearsLaterSummer\Binaries\Win64
folders and run using the provided LAUNCH_DX11.bat.

Since it it using 3dmigoto it does require to run dx 11 instead of 12, can use the included bat or create your own shortcut to run dx11.
Has a toggle for the mosaics with F4 if you so desire to turn them back on for some reason. Let me know if there is a scene that still has it enabled.

Edit: If you hear a "beep boop boop boop" you did it wrong
Thank you.

At first it didn't work, I had to remove the "start" in the bat file.

rrtrntntntrn

Aug 27, 2021
That moment when you remember your PC has fans.

Also, how do you turn the menu back on after turning it off? Seems like you need to return to the main menu (I also pressed F5 and was just stuck there until I closed the game, fair enough).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: rev_10 and Settum
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes