Katakori

Link - (Optimized by CobraPL)

Genre​

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
CobraPL Sorry for the ping, but it looks like one of the games you would be interested in. May I ask if you know any full MTL for this one?

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Reactions: Diegoz

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you, you are the hero of the day. Heh

One question though, I'm sure I've seen some WolfRPG games translations here, do you know how this was done?
It all depends on translator luck :LOL:
or how the developer made the game:unsure:

Reactions: Airell

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully someone will translating this one, at this point I don't mind MTL (but please make sure they are readable) because the trailer on Dlsite really make me hooked with the game already.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hopefully someone will translating this one, at this point I don't mind MTL (but please make sure they are readable) because the trailer on Dlsite really make me hooked with the game already.
The problem is that there doesn't seem to be an efficient and simple way to MTL wolfRPG, as translators usually do with RPGM.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
new mirror (gofile sux):
Ohh I had forgotten about that one. Thanks. We need to wait for there to be an MTL mode in this game though... Ahh, shame... This looks like an amazing game.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
You can find it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played through it and the DLC some time ago. Its good.
Looking for the devs other games if anyone has any good links. JP is fine. I use Mtool for everything anyway.

Reactions: Fibbers

mattsan

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you, you are the hero of the day. Heh

One question though, I'm sure I've seen some WolfRPG games translations here, do you know how this was done?
I made an MTL for this
- Use this https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/post-4248930 to extract Data.wolf.
- Then either delete "Data.wolf" or rename it to "Data.wolf.bak" (if you want ot keep a backup of the original)
- Extract the data.zip (replacing the original files)

Included the translation.tpp in case someone wants create a MTL with a different engine or a manual translation (*note. when exporting exclude the "red", "blue" and "green" tags and do not replace the original game.dat).

This guy made the MTL for the game. It is in different thread about this same game.

As far as I know the MTL is for the old version of the game, not for the updated one.

Reactions: Diegoz