Seeking Suggestion :) pc/android

PhonseFromAlphonse

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, can u guys please help me find a game like "lilly of the valley" "milfy city" "corruption", i play more on android than pc but it does not matter anyway :)). Thanks you in advice! Have a nice day.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Those are 3 very different games.

Lilly of a Valley is a typical Retard In Lechertown where the point of the game is to watch in horror as no matter what you do your character gets raped until she starts to like it. Similar games include:

Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, Jessica O'niel's Hard News, Katie's Corruption... you know what, better yet, go , set the tags to female protagonist and corruption, most female protag games are in this vein, but combined with corruption you'll get them all.

While not technically the same, the best game I've played that touches on these themes is California Bound. The game is very slow to develop, but I feel like the thing this game does that the others don't is truly give it's main character agency. She still gets the everloving shit fucked out of her, but when it happens it's not because she's retarded and stumbles into it, it's because she has goal that to her is more important than her sexual dignity.

Milfy City is one of the better examples of a Life Sim. Another term I like to use for them is "Gotta Fuck-em-all". Similar games include:

View of Family (I am rather partial to this one), Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Timestamps (to and extent).

Shitty, but popular ones include:

Big Brother, Man of the House.

Since you don't mind a female Protagonist:

Chloe18 is hilarious.

With a better story:

Long Live the Princess, and I've heard great things about The Deluca Family, gonna check that one out myself soon.

Finally, Corruption, which I haven't played, but have always been given the impression is also a life sim. I assume what you're looking for here might be other games with the corruption theme though. You can try, again, the tag search function on the link above, but you might also enjoy:

The Tyrant, The Twist, and Lab Rats which all have some form of corruption line.

Reactions: PhonseFromAlphonse

PhonseFromAlphonse

Aug 1, 2018
Those are 3 very different games.

Lilly of a Valley is a typical Retard In Lechertown where the point of the game is to watch in horror as no matter what you do your character gets raped until she starts to like it. Similar games include:

Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, Jessica O'niel's Hard News, Katie's Corruption... you know what, better yet, go , set the tags to female protagonist and corruption, most female protag games are in this vein, but combined with corruption you'll get them all.

While not technically the same, the best game I've played that touches on these themes is California Bound. The game is very slow to develop, but I feel like the thing this game does that the others don't is truly give it's main character agency. She still gets the everloving shit fucked out of her, but when it happens it's not because she's retarded and stumbles into it, it's because she has goal that to her is more important than her sexual dignity.

Milfy City is one of the better examples of a Life Sim. Another term I like to use for them is "Gotta Fuck-em-all". Similar games include:

View of Family (I am rather partial to this one), Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Timestamps (to and extent).

Shitty, but popular ones include:

Big Brother, Man of the House.

Since you don't mind a female Protagonist:

Chloe18 is hilarious.

With a better story:

Long Live the Princess, and I've heard great things about The Deluca Family, gonna check that one out myself soon.

Finally, Corruption, which I haven't played, but have always been given the impression is also a life sim. I assume what you're looking for here might be other games with the corruption theme though. You can try, again, the tag search function on the link above, but you might also enjoy:

The Tyrant, The Twist, and Lab Rats which all have some form of corruption line.

Thanks a lot for your help, i know that those 3 games that i mentioned are not the same. What i wanted to say was that i want some games with a storyline and animations :) i'll check the link u gave me. Once more thank you.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks a lot for your help, i know that those 3 games that i mentioned are not the same. What i wanted to say was that i want some games with a storyline and animations :) i'll check the link u gave me. Once more thank you.
In that case, since you seem to be ok with both RPGM and Female Protagonists, play Coceter Chronicles. It's an absolute favorite of mine. Not sure how you feel about Futa content, but it can be turned off in the game, so if you're not into that don't be discouraged by the tag. It's got a really good story.

Also play Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, you may or may not like Wicked Choices, and I already mentioned Deluca Family, which is getting rave reviews from everyone, plus the dev is pretty cool.