• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
cheat code latest?
by the way if you edit the game with saveeditor it you will lose the save edited. the first part of my message is for those who use the searchbar so they don't make the same mistake I did.

Reactions: hyago102

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I'm stuck very early on. Bought four packs and made a deck. Got told to go to the bedroom and change clothes so I switched into the black shirt and don't see any other options. I'm not getting any prompts on what to do next and the Sugar SMS app is greyed out and just pings when I click on it.

Portjoe

Jun 11, 2018
cheat code latest?
by the way if you edit the game with saveeditor it you will lose the save edited. the first part of my message is for those who use the searchbar so they don't make the same mistake I did.
use the save editor to get the cheat code, and then use Shift + o

DSnake

Jun 28, 2020
How to start the next day? How to go to bed? It’s already night time, there’s nothing to do, and the day doesn’t end...

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Not sure if it's what fixed it but there's a newer free version .04b_c available on itch and I started a game with that and was able to progress further.

I'm stuck very early on. Bought four packs and made a deck. Got told to go to the bedroom and change clothes so I switched into the black shirt and don't see any other options. I'm not getting any prompts on what to do next and the Sugar SMS app is greyed out and just pings when I click on it.

Aug 24, 2022
Attempting to enable the console prevents the game from opening
Open 00console.rpy with notepad, find config.console = False, change it to True not true.

like this

# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

press shift + o in the game and type cheat = 1

you can also use the newest version of unren for that.

Blueshirt616

Nov 2, 2021
Open 00console.rpy with notepad, find config.console = False, change it to True not true.

like this

# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

press shift + o in the game and type cheat = 1

you can also use the newest version of unren for that.
Found the issue. It must be opened and saved in Notepad, but machines may not open it with Notepad by default

Mentioning that specifically in case anybody else has that problem

And with cheats enabled, the game is actually far more enjoyable

tyr4n02rV

Aug 11, 2023
Im getting an error that wont let me do card dates.

"Error: enemy354"

Whats it mean and how do I fix it?

Send HALP:cry:

Theone1244

Feb 6, 2022
Found the issue. It must be opened and saved in Notepad, but machines may not open it with Notepad by default

Mentioning that specifically in case anybody else has that problem

And with cheats enabled, the game is actually far more enjoyable
Whats the cheat code ?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes