• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Suddenly Feminized?! School Survival [Yuki Mango]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Acerock

Played this a year ago, thought it was hot as hell, slightly animated and voiced and havent found any other genderbender games that had better scenes than this, play it if you havent already.
    There's a bug with one of the choices at the end with the best friend
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +nice art n CG
    +puzzling
    +animated CGs

CONs:
    -aimless puzzling
    -horrid scenes
    -0 value character
    -storytelling moronic
    -sanic ruffains at start obnoxious if you don't instantly hold down shift

Comments:
    Long story short. I got stuck, spammed Z at every wall, box & place and still were stuck. Couldn't find no red lever or way into medicine room.

Anyhow.. putting that aside. Game felt so damn weightless, aimless and just moronic to such a level that any sort of "hotness" value was lost.

Even though with machine translations most tips did help.. still. Sorry.. but I just got bored and I found it so unsexy because of character behaviors. As if 12y old set-up the "gameplay" element and "premise" whilst seasoned artist drew nice CG.. or good stock was found.

Point being. I simply didn't like it.

4/10
    DROPPED
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 309875

Let me start off with some compliments: Animation is rather good and the CGs don't disappoint at all. The artstyle is rather good too. The problems is that it is annoying with it's chase scenes with the delinquents running after you with superhuman speed (give my old windows 7 computer a break!). Just play Shinobu-kun, the Only Girl at Boys School for a good genderswap game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

kazuya

great h game, unique RPG MAKER game with Voice Over, Love it, and the art style look neat, and Transgender protagonist look like intresting if you know it, just like X-change series, :p *insert lennyface here*
  5. 2.00 star(s)

praparanis

It's a machine translated game, so you can't understand one half of the text, and can't see the other. Playing for the reasons you play these kind of games is punishing. Even if you want to play properly, it doesn't clearly tell you where to go and what to do. However, the art style is very pleasing and the scenes are even animated.