Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
great game only thing that s8cks is we cant rename the guy ( Ray)
It does make sense though, considering that all of the voiced lines refer to your guy as Ray. Granted, they could have just done away with using a name altogether and let you choose one yourself at the start, but it's only a minor niggle anyway.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Whats the story behind that glory hole picture? Is she just a succubus? Are the scenes mostly femdomish?
Play the game and find out. ;)

However the game mostly seduction with some (mostly) gentle femdom elements.

Last edited:

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
mostly seduction
Guessin' you were aiming this post at Desmo and got me instead. But yeah, from what little I've seen so far (I tend to just leave VNs open in the background while I websurf and pick away at them on-and-off, so my general rate of progress on these things is pretty glacial), it's mostly femdom and seduction. Can't really go into much more detail on what other kinks there are atm since I'm doing the resistant route for my first run.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Play the game and find out. ;)

However the game mostly seduction with some (mostly) gentle femdom elements.
I'm a bit conflicted lol. I love glory hole or "ass sticking out of wall" scenes that have the picture of the girl hanging besides it. But I like it in the context of male dom. Maybe some day I'll check it out, but for now, there are plenty of other ones for me to go through.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Guessin' you were aiming this post at Desmo and got me instead. But yeah, from what little I've seen so far (I tend to just leave VNs open in the background while I websurf and pick away at them on-and-off, so my general rate of progress on these things is pretty glacial), it's mostly femdom and seduction. Can't really go into much more detail on what other kinks there are atm since I'm doing the resistant route for my first run.
yeah It was intended for Desmo. IDK what happened, because I clicked on them. Fixed and updated my reply. And other kinks include hypno, aphrodisiacs/drugs, and some loli (yuck). Also I get the feeling they intentionally rewrote the ending for a sequel... because well the DLC "Special Story" is basically after party/epilogue for an ending that never happened.

I played through it a month or so back before the english release, using MTool. The way they did the english release is kinda BS. They not only removed the voices, but also rather than releasing the DLC as an addon for it they made people who bought the global release buy the game all over again with the deluxe release. Hope the prequel game gets an official english release.

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
yeah It was intended for Desmo. IDK what happened, because I clicked on them. Fixed and updated my reply. And other kinks include hypno, aphrodisiacs/drugs, and some loli (yuck). Also I get the feeling they intentionally rewrote the ending for a sequel... because well the DLC "Special Story" is basically after party/epilogue for an ending that never happened.
No details on the story, please. Still playing through.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
I'm a bit conflicted lol. I love glory hole or "ass sticking out of wall" scenes that have the picture of the girl hanging besides it. But I like it in the context of male dom. Maybe some day I'll check it out, but for now, there are plenty of other ones for me to go through.
I'm not much of a maledom fan myself... and believe it or not, its not really. In context, it's sort of inverted as a honeypot trap for Maledom types.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
How do you unlock the 'extra' (which I guess is the gallery) ? I've unlocked the 'true ending',so how do I get the gallery now ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I unlocked it by clearing the MeiMei route.

Last edited:

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
How do you unlock the 'extra' (which I guess is the gallery) ? I've unlocked the 'true ending',so how do I get the gallery now ?
pretty sure it's bugged, because it's suppose to unlock with progress through the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes