4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Rouge

May 2, 2017
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm working with a 26+ hour save game I wouldn't mind taking someone else's just to play the content. When I go to the well in the slums I get "an empty well" comment as shown
well.jpg

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Where's the mansion?
There are 2 wells in the city Aeum (don't know name). In the one there's a key, a rope and a serpent coin. All found at the 3 dead bodies there. Then go to 2nd well and you can open the door there. Participate with the 3 men in the ritual to get a safe and on the left side i think there goes to the mansion.

Reactions: blink66

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm working with a 26+ hour save game I wouldn't mind taking someone else's just to play the content. When I go to the well in the slums I get "an empty well" comment as shown
View attachment 193556
After completing the flower quest, talking to Aria in the mix bath, and (not sure if needed) walking in on the archmage while he gives his a monologue, go to sleep back at home and you should be automatically brought to Eve. She'll drop the hint that you should investigate the wells.

And I'm right up there with you in total time spent on this game. When every new update translates to 1~2 hours of gameplay, it sure builds up.
Image 015.png

Rouge

May 2, 2017
After completing the flower quest, talking to Aria in the mix bath, and (not sure if needed) walking in on the archmage while he gives his a monologue, go to sleep back at home and you should be automatically brought to Eve. She'll drop the hint that you should investigate the wells.

And I'm right up there with you in total time spent on this game. When every new update translates to 1~2 hours of gameplay, it sure builds up.
View attachment 194150
wow that's a little vague in it's description of where you need to go afterwards, figured it might be an elevator location or something, but no hint as to exactly where you need to go...... it's like telling you the restaurant you are looking to meet me at is in Chicago, and that's all you have to go by "Restaurant" as opposed to it's name, lol (ie. I have no clue as to where to go next)

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
lol I forgot about that location, it's been quite a while
I'm sorry, but which location are you referring to? For the flower quest? The archmage? I'd like to help, but I don't know how far you are in the main quest to point you in the right direction.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Where is the shrine? Can someone give me a screenshot of it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is what the dev says in their own walkthrough, and i'm confused beyond all hell
The shrine is the summoning temple you use to transport between worlds, has a bank on the southwest side and the quests on the southeast. I admit that calling the place a "shrine" is a bit awkward. A cutscene is supposed to take place saying Aria is kidnapped, and you have to talk to the archmage on the shrine's second floor to gain access to the slum area.

help me pls. Where is he, I can not find him everywhere.
sorry. my english is bad
The client is at the west district (deep), or rather the second elevator in the ruins. Image 016.png

Reactions: load11

Rouge

May 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but which location are you referring to? For the flower quest? The archmage? I'd like to help, but I don't know how far you are in the main quest to point you in the right direction.
The Bridge is what I was referring to, you got me there, thanks

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The walkthrough says that you have to go over a bridge in the West district, but I can't find this bridge. I've been to the place with the Orc and the Skeleton near it and the Orc pushed me over but I cannot get any further.

Edit: I found out that you have to go South from the first elevator to find the bridge.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes