• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Jun 20, 2017
Alright, call me an idiot or whatever; I've managed to get myself save locked into a sanity bad ending... Is there anything that allows me to revert a save to the previous one? Or am I stuck with having to restart...

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Alright, call me an idiot or whatever; I've managed to get myself save locked into a sanity bad ending... Is there anything that allows me to revert a save to the previous one? Or am I stuck with having to restart...
Go use and change the variable for sanity.

Jun 20, 2017
Go use and change the variable for sanity.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit my dude, thanks a lot. The fact that you replied in 8 mins after I posted the Query is pretty epic.

hallfing

May 28, 2018
So you believe that a game that actually includes combat mechanics shouldn't be made in a specific engine that has that functionality built into it, so exactly which alternative engine should the developer be using?
Show me one game where adding "RPGM combat" to an adult game has actually added any value to the "adult" part of the game in any way, shape or form. And before you say "we play these niche games for the combat", shitty combat no less, let me remind you that, no, we don't.

Reactions: taglag

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Show me one game where adding "RPGM combat" to an adult game has actually added any value to the "adult" part of the game in any way, shape or form. And before you say "we play these niche games for the combat", shitty combat no less, let me remind you that, no, we don't.
Please try to elaborate with this thread. If you don't like rpgms that's fine there are so many other games out there.
Have you actually played the game ? combat is essential for this kind of narrative.

Reactions: blink66

hallfing

May 28, 2018
Please try to elaborate with this thread. If you don't like rpgms that's fine there are so many other games out there.
Have you actually played the game ? combat is essential for this kind of narrative.
I did elaborate. RPGM combat is lackluster and isn't a feature that transforms a chore of a game into a good game just because it's a part of it. RPGM mechanics are a chore. Some of the most successful adult games being funded currently are all Ren'Py or Unity. Summertime saga, Mythic Manor etc. do town/city exploration and Inventory management better than any RPG maker game can dream of.

And that resolution. What can I even say about that 646x505 resolution...

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes