4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone got a Save File a few hours in? I forgot to save and now I don't want to restart from the beginning XD
its been a while since ive used this save so i cant remember how far it is since my current save is aound 9 hours playtime now

Reactions: JJATH
Jun 22, 2017
I am stuck in the gym girls locker room, I have to swap into the "gym clothes" but the MC only wants to be in teacher clothes & when I try to exit the locker room I get the message I have to be in the gym clothes.....

Welcome to trapped in eternal loop.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am stuck in the gym girls locker room, I have to swap into the "gym clothes" but the MC only wants to be in teacher clothes & when I try to exit the locker room I get the message I have to be in the gym clothes.....

Welcome to trapped in eternal loop.
You can't do this after the "no underwear" brainwashing in the science club.

w3ll3w

Dec 10, 2017
what white shirt do you wear to the pub for drinking contest? I can't leave the house in white sports top with shorts.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
i'm missing three scene(except science club 2) in the recollection room
-the only one on the left for city of ann
- the two on bottom left for residential area

any suggestions?

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
You probably noticed there is a free table in diner, after drinking match.
With the lust high enough (130) and a proper dress (red one) you can sit there...

Jul 18, 2017
Psst, hey.
I brought you some updates, all bugfixed and stuff:

Here's a changelog for 0.55 btw(beware, it's massive):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any doubts. 1 do not take the damage suit 2 where is the gloryhole event 3 I can not find the photo 1

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
any doubts. 1 do not take the damage suit 2 where is the gloryhole event 3 I can not find the photo 1
The glory hole event is at the school on the frond floor don't remember all the specifics needed to trigger it, when I've found picture 4 u will let you know

Jul 18, 2017
The glory hole event is at the school on the frond floor don't remember all the specifics needed to trigger it, when I've found picture 4 u will let you know
I already found the 4. the last one (1/4) was close to the source. right at the entrance in a corner before entarr (from odnde the baby discovers your breasts) 2/4 is before entering the area where you go to the dungeon. the 3/4 is in the hallway where the dungeon's asenzor is. The 4th is in the area, taking the road where we went to find the succubus. what he gives you is a suit (the msimo q suas on the Christmas card, which are just gift strips)

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
I already found the 4. the last one (1/4) was close to the source. right at the entrance in a corner before entarr (from odnde the baby discovers your breasts) 2/4 is before entering the area where you go to the dungeon. the 3/4 is in the hallway where the dungeon's asenzor is. The 4th is in the area, taking the road where we went to find the succubus. what he gives you is a suit (the msimo q suas on the Christmas card, which are just gift strips)
4 u = for you, as in "when I have found a picture to illustrate what I mean", not the miniquest's pictures.
From what I recall, you see a gyaru student leave the boy restroom and decide to investigate this the next morning. From previous versions, she had some dialogues you could spy on to let you know something was afoot, but I can't properly remember how it triggered on my end. I think I was leaving the girl restroom either in the morning or the afternoon after using them.
Once you're in, you'll need some low sanity to get the event proper and some madz detective skillz to select the correct stall to seat in.

Jul 18, 2017
4 u = for you, as in "when I have found a picture to illustrate what I mean", not the miniquest's pictures.
From what I recall, you see a gyaru student leave the boy restroom and decide to investigate this the next morning. From previous versions, she had some dialogues you could spy on to let you know something was afoot, but I can't properly remember how it triggered on my end. I think I was leaving the girl restroom either in the morning or the afternoon after using them.
Once you're in, you'll need some low sanity to get the event proper and some madz detective skillz to select the correct stall to seat in.
is only once or is it repeatable

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes