4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I think i got a dead end issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or just me that miss an obvious point ?

I can provide my savegame if that helps
It's an unfinished quest that I forgot to disable before release(I'm making some gym events for the next update). There is a warning about it on my page, but it seems that patreon is offline today.

ttant

May 7, 2017
It's an unfinished quest that I forgot to disable before release(I'm making some gym events for the next update). There is a warning about it on my page, but it seems that patreon is offline today.
Is there a way to just get a quick fix so i haven't to redo everything ?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to just get a quick fix so i haven't to redo everything ?
Unfortunately, no. If that was your only savefile, I can give you mine with some stuff unlocked, that's about it.(alternatively you can tell me what you did have unlocked and I will make a similar savefile for you.)

ttant

May 7, 2017
I think, i almost got everything unlocked :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, if i don't miss that much stuff, i'll wait for the next update ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is this game bugged? I am not getting any of the scenes from the change log list. It says 0.50 on the installer which I did download from F95. I had saved games from 0.45 that I used but started anew thinking the save files might be messed up. I not reading any comments from players about this, of course it doesn't help when this game should be right at the top of F95's list, the thread only 14 pages shame, its a really good game.

I may have caused it to bug out, I moved the log file from the my old system into the games folder. I have a new system since I last played the 0.45 version. I think I had this problem before with moving log files cuases some games to act buggy. If you switch up OS's

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Is this game bugged? I am not getting any of the scenes from the change log list. It says 0.50 on the installer which I did download from F95. I had saved games from 0.45 that I used but started anew thinking the save files might be messed up. I not reading any comments from players about this, of course it doesn't help when this game should be right at the top of F95's list, the thread only 14 pages shame, its a really good game.

I may have caused it to bug out, I moved the log file from the my old system into the games folder. I have a new system since I last played the 0.45 version. I think I had this problem before with moving log files cuases some games to act buggy. If you switch up OS's
Hmm, I had a similar issue with rpg maker games too, with text not showing correctly and stuff. I don't remember how I fixed it though, it was a few years ago. Maybe reisntalling the rtp package will help?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, I had a similar issue with rpg maker games too, with text not showing correctly and stuff. I don't remember how I fixed it though, it was a few years ago. Maybe reisntalling the rtp package will help?
I got windows 10 now so I had to reinstall both RTP and RSS-RTP I didn't notice if you can get the files with the game, or if they have to be downloaded separately the RTP100 file took me about half a day to track down, at least one that was a legit version.

I may just download the game off of here again and just do a fresh restart.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
those 2 are male protagonist. I am looking for a female
You can try and game, by ScaleGarden, if you haven't already. Those are old but gold.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes