Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You say 'day 1 and 2'. How many days are you hoping for? And are you hoping for specific paths, or can you eventually get everyone?

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
honestly too short even for a 0.1 IMO. I just hope this doesn't feel into the trap other futa protag VNs fall into of either getting abandoned after a couple updates or taking months for 5 minute updates.

Edit: after writing the original comment I checked the patreon and judging by the tiers it looks like at minimum it's estimated at an update every 2 weeks, most likely longer considering the only post mentioned a work trip so a side project. Ideally the content length would need to increase a lot for the updates.

Last edited:

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Promising. Hopefully it doesn't suffer the abandonment curse most futa protagonist focused games tend to suffer.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020

"Working on 0.2

So I got back from my work trip a few days ago and instantly woke up with covid, so I've been out of commission for a few days. I've started feeling a little better so I've started work on the next update. I wanted to get it out by the end of this week but that probably won't happen since I'm ill. I should have it done by the end of next week though.
I also want to thank people for the support. I'm still learning Koikatsu and hope I can improve the visuals in future updates."

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
I just finished 1.0, and I really like where this is going, and I believe this will become a great game in the future.
But it's not perfect yet, so I have some feedback and tips.
  • Most if not all the important parts of the scene are (partially) behind the text box, this makes it difficult to actually look at the content and read text at the same time. It would be nice if the text box background was more transparent, and even better would be to implement a slider into the settings to change its transparency.
  • The lack of any and all sound leaves my ears craving something, and it's kind of off-putting. If you could implement a simple and almost silent background music, that would alleviate my ears from the deafening silence.
  • The FOV in your scenes is too high; It is highly recommended to use a lower FOV in your scene's, instead of a higher FOV. The quality of the shot can be greatly increased by lowering your FOV. 17 FOV is what is usually used in movies but play around with it to find the perfect FOV for the specific shot. (note: you'll highly likely have to move the camera back, but that's fine)
For the first version, I'm already plenty impressed with the animation itself.
I'll be patiently waiting for version 0.2.

Last edited:

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Not sure if people have been peeping the patreon but Abyssal is back in hospital. Man had a coughing fit and collapsed.
2 days ago they got OUT of hospital. You are probably referring to the post saying "returned", which isn't worded optimally but I'm 99% sure that they returned home and are back to working on the game.