Succubus Tales Chapter 2 : The Relic - progression and preview thread

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
This is a thread where I'll post news and previews for the second chapter of my games serie, Succubus Tales.

Here there are 2 video tour of the new city, Veisen and a little explanacion of the Suspicion system which I intend to implement in game:

And here you can see what I drew so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you see here is subject to changes, as the game is still on early development;
I'll try to keep this thread updated with new previews every week, until the first version of chapter two comes out.
And of course, if you like what you see, feel free to support me on my patreon page
That's all, for now;)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Weekly update!
This week, with xmas and all, I'll give you a little update, just a little animation that I've seen in other h-rpg and I liked :
The boob bouncing is cool, but maybe you could look at David Goujard's stuff like Behind the Dune for ideas on how to make it look a bit more fluid? His isn't super realistic but it still feels organic in a way. Yours is kinda fast, too. But definitely a cool idea!

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Just discovert this post
So this will be updated in dowload link or i will have to go to first thread for that ?

By the way if you have a date realease i will be hapy to heart it

Reactions: NKaizer

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This thread was created to promote my second chapter before the very first version;
chapter two releases will go into an other thread.
You know I won't give precise date for releases, but it won't take much longer, as I'm already coding in events and writing down dialogues.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello so any news?

And in plus i would like to knwow what new gameplay will be in the new game for transform your great visual novel into a good game.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello so any news?

And in plus i would like to knwow what new gameplay will be in the new game for transform your great visual novel into a good game.
I've sent the game out for proofreading, so now all I can do is to wait;
this is just a little demo / intro of the game;
here's a list of what I've planned for chapter two:
- First off, I want to avoid the "on-rail" gameplay of the first chapter, and try to put in place something more open, letting the player decide what / who to corrupt;

- I'll try to create a "suspicion system", where doing evil deeds will increase a suspicious meter, while doing certain normal activities will lower it; if the suspicious level reach it's max,a group of exorcists will be called, and...yeah, you're dead;

- Dark Energy (DE): on first chapter it was just a mere value used to trigger certain events...For chapter two it will be used as mana, required to cast spell and such; making someone to reach the next level of corruption will increase max DE, allowing advanced option to unlock.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I've sent the game out for proofreading, so now all I can do is to wait;
this is just a little demo / intro of the game;
here's a list of what I've planned for chapter two:
- First off, I want to avoid the "on-rail" gameplay of the first chapter, and try to put in place something more open, letting the player decide what / who to corrupt;

- I'll try to create a "suspicion system", where doing evil deeds will increase a suspicious meter, while doing certain normal activities will lower it; if the suspicious level reach it's max,a group of exorcists will be called, and...yeah, you're dead;

- Dark Energy (DE): on first chapter it was just a mere value used to trigger certain events...For chapter two it will be used as mana, required to cast spell and such; making someone to reach the next level of corruption will increase max DE, allowing advanced option to unlock.
Sound like a good start so any combat or other gameplay?
And the first release will be same for all and patreon or other ?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone please tell me what I need to do to have enough privileges to post into the game's section?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Demo version is out for 5$+ Patrons!
EDIT: