Release Date: 2018-01-06
Developer: PuzzleBuzzle
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Squeeze Puzzle
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to Ryahn for the share!

smpl4.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I tend to scoff at people who complain about hentai on loss in things like platformers, because they don't understand the thrill of the chase. This, though, even I don't get. The Tetris part just seems to be Tetris, completely divorced from the erotica, no point gating the sexy bits behind failing at it. The succubus doesn't visibly get nervous or excited as you get close to failing, or anything like that.

Also this is the same damn game as their last one but with different pics.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I tend to scoff at people who complain about hentai on loss in things like platformers, because they don't understand the thrill of the chase. This, though, even I don't get. The Tetris part just seems to be Tetris, completely divorced from the erotica, no point gating the sexy bits behind failing at it. The succubus doesn't visibly get nervous or excited as you get close to failing, or anything like that.

Also this is the same damn game as their last one but with different pics.
Personally, I dislike games that show lewd on loss because they tend to be on the tedious side that artificially forcing players to repeat the same part of the game for the (to me) minor reward. To me, it seriously disrupt the flow and pacing of the game. Now that isn't to say I don't like any of them, as a number of them are fairly well paced that let you retry in a quick, non-disruptive manner. Plus, "the thrill of the chase" to me is accomplishing difficult tasks and objectives, while lewd on loss mostly involve you to sit there and throw the game.

But yes, this type in particular is scraping the bottom of the bargain bin. This is actually an inferior version of Tetris with anime girl seggs stapled onto it.