• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
keep in mind this is one of there older games if you come her from like lust grimm again you see a huge difference and like all there games there a succubus house where you can just unlock all scenes

Reactions: pepez
Jan 27, 2020
As with most of these games, there is no need. You can unlock the entire gallery right away. Just head to the succubus house, which is one area left from where you first gain some freedom after the tutorial fight.
Either they didn't check, or they're selfish and just wanted to believe they earned all the progress in the "save file" someone gives away and be proud of doing absolutely nothing. xD

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Jul 28, 2017
*Sigh* I haven't gotten around to this game yet, so I don't have this stuff downloaded, but here.

The translation is for 1 version previous what we have here, which is itself a version behind the most recent.
Edit: The latest 2 versions are only bugfixes, btw. Thought I should mention.

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, this game is where they started doin the "undertale" endings. They honestly aren't really all that great considering how every one of those endings end. They should really make a game already where you deal with the genocide lady because she's getting old fast in this series.

Edit: Is it just me or did someone super speed the game? It's like 2x faster than normal I swear.

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
If I remember correctly, this game is where they started doin the "undertale" endings. They honestly aren't really all that great considering how every one of those endings end. They should really make a game already where you deal with the genocide lady because she's getting old fast in this series.

Edit: Is it just me or did someone super speed the game? It's like 2x faster than normal I swear.
Oh that's a Frame Rate issue I believe. In the settings there is a Frame Sync thing if I remember right, and turning that on solved the super speed issue for me. Unless of course, you want it fast.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
*Sigh* I haven't gotten around to this game yet, so I don't have this stuff downloaded, but here.

The translation is for 1 version previous what we have here, which is itself a version behind the most recent.
Edit: The latest 2 versions are only bugfixes, btw. Thought I should mention.
Thank you for posting this translation (y)

Querqy

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this achievement?
I was only able to learn its name and description, but I have no clue about what I should do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Monster Girl Quest - Paradox is exactly what you are looking for. You MUST play the VN first to appreciate the story (And MGQ is synonymous with good story).

Monster Girl Quest - Paradox:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/
I have a hard time playing the sequel Paradox because it's RPGMaker.
Getting specific CGs is harder when it's random encounter with random monster girl also it's harder when 2 different monster girl appear.

• Thinking Face

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Screenshot_20240313_040637_JoiPlay.jpg

Holy fuck, trying to break through to level 2 (ie. Defeat your first succubus) on the hardest difficulty is such a nightmare it almost felt like real time CBT. 121 fucking uses of this skill on the WEAKEST enemy in the game just grinding for perfect rng, mind boggling.

Get 2 lucky crits and hope you don't get fucked by their occasional follow up attacks that practically drains like 30% of your hp on top of the initial attack.

Anyway, proficiency doesn't seem to do anything in my eyes, just looks like a number to count the amount of uses you did for that skill category.

No, I will not use the level up eggs unless strictly necessary, same with stat up items.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote