• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Cradhpez

Jan 27, 2019
Every time I die if i choose to restart from the beginning of the day i lose all progression like tutorial dialogues are back, the death counter is back to 0 and all.

Does anyone know how to prevent that bug, it seems to have been reported in the steam bug report thread of the game but i did not see any solutions there.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Every time I die if i choose to restart from the beginning of the day i lose all progression like tutorial dialogues are back, the death counter is back to 0 and all.

Does anyone know how to prevent that bug, it seems to have been reported in the steam bug report thread of the game but i did not see any solutions there.

Nah sorry, I hate to say it but it seems like Kagura fucked us. Was probably my report you saw on Steam. (EDIT: Actually maybe I didn't make a report on Steam. Probably just talked about it here and in the Kagura discord. Do I have dementia? Lmao)
The game's not selling anymore and they've already published several new games, and made no bug patches since week 2 or 3.
Pump and dump.

Your best bet would be to use something like to take out the uncensored scenes and patch them into the fan-translated DLSite version, which is unbugged. I believe someone may have linked a pre-patched version somewhere above in the thread. I tried to fix the bug myself but I had no luck, I might look at it this weekend but I don't think I'll find it.

It's a shame, because there are several image assets that kagura translated to English with different file names than the original(because they were in Japanese, which would require locale emulator), like sound effects. So you would have to manually rename probably dozens to over a hundred images, making sure that the english image you were renaming was for the Japanese counterpart by translating it in something like DeepL.

Aotea

Aug 9, 2019
They worked for me. Not from the title page, someone posted new saves recently. look back a few pages of this thread and you should find it, whihch is why I said "the one from the last few pages" in my post.
Unfortunately, they don`t work for me.

Shovel1478963

Sep 8, 2023
The game got patched and now it works, you just need to redownload the patch from Kagura Games.

I have a question, Musca mentions a heart of destruction and I am recommended to use my cellphone to record her talking. the point is that I have been doing that all the day and can't get the point where she talks about it. Could I get some help, please?

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
The game got patched and now it works, you just need to redownload the patch from Kagura Games.

I have a question, Musca mentions a heart of destruction and I am recommended to use my cellphone to record her talking. the point is that I have been doing that all the day and can't get the point where she talks about it. Could I get some help, please?

I apparently stand corrected. If it really is fixed, well done Kagura!
After testing, the death counter does seem to be working! I guess I might buy another Kagura game in the future lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Anybody have full save for the kagura games version? all saves i downloaded from this page gives me a error saying they are from the wrong game and when i play the game it crashes about 30% of the time when i quickload and i don't have the patience for that right now.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes