• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
How did you beat the game?

the walkthrough i found here has issue in the steps:
>09:35 am – get kitchen knife in the kitchen top left part on counter, check the blue trash bin for some papers, get to trap door a bit lower from table (pass 3984) and get revolver from small water puddle.
(blue trash at kitchen has nothing & i can't see which area ask for password)

The save here doesn't work with the new game version.

Even by using cheat tool (mtool) for getting all items, I can't get "true ending", only get "bad ending". :(
For a true ending you need to not die in a save, if you die even once you get the bad ending.

Here is the walkthrough and the scene unlocking guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saikyouzero

Aug 11, 2017
For a true ending you need to not die in a save, if you die even once you get the bad ending.

Here is the walkthrough and the scene unlocking guide:

It took me 30 clicking everywhere at the kitchen to finally clicking at the the weird pixel on the ground.
Anyways, tanks.
I finally got the real ending. It looks lame thought. The bad endings are all more fun.
I am testing now your scene walkthrough.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
well looking at the pic on page 1 the scenes look uncensored and there wearing there other ver succubus forms outfits so looks like the steam/kagura ver rather then the dlsite one

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
why did it get updated?
This looks to be Kagura Games' translation, which also means the game is also uncensored now. For me that means I'm going to try to play it again and maybe actually finish it this time.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
don't forget to the game if you're playing the steam version

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
It has the tag Futa in it, and I am only curious from a science prespective, how would one get that content, any specific item I need and with which succubus, please heeelp!

doffyy

Oct 20, 2018
It has the tag Futa in it, and I am only curious from a science prespective, how would one get that content, any specific item I need and with which succubus, please heeelp!
You need to get the dildo thing from Myuscas room and use it as a summoning catalyst in the basement.

Reactions: KurtisK2007
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes