• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Because people who played this game know that this scenes can be REALLY enjoyable only after You have in mind what You did wrong to get them. By downloading full save for this game You will miss a lot about this scenes, but well, some people are just too lazy or too impatient for this game so... better that than nothing?

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
Because people who played this game know that this scenes can be REALLY enjoyable only after You have in mind what You did wrong to get them. By downloading full save for this game You will miss a lot about this scenes, but well, some people are just too lazy or too impatient for this game so... better that than nothing?
Oh trust me sweetie I'm not lazy nor impatient, I've played games like MGQ from the first part to the second paradox part, collecting and recruiting nearly all the monster girls in it, but see that's because I like that game enough to put up with the effort and time spent.

if someone were to ask me for a save, I wouldn't recommend it, but hey not all of us have the free time or maybe people just want to get to the sex and any context before that doesn't really matter to them, and frankly the scene gallery already tells me enough about what transpired before.

and someone here outright saying they are somewhat happy that people aren't getting what they want (in a thread revolving around a hentai game which the download for is readily available) comes off as highly unreasonable.

please don't go off passing random Joes as impatient or lazy, they are simply not as *ahem* passionate as you are about the game in question.

Sincerely~the mask man.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
No surprise there, MGQ is a masterpiece, but i wait for Paradox to be finished before i will start playing it. Also You don't need to really spend time on this game, getting true ending here takes 30 minutes or even less with walkthrough. Scenes are easy to get too, maybe bath scenes are a bit annoying. So it always come to this that people don't want to put effort, but i like said, it is their choice. About scenes and gallery telling You what happened earlier: yes and no. Summon scenes are obvious ofc, but basement scene or pizza guy scene for example - there is more to it than You see in the scene. Again, some people just care about cg and sex and i am fine with this too, i am just saying it is worth playing this game on Your own, well, at least try, so think 3 times before downloading full save. If You don't enjoy the game at all because adventure games are not Your thing (elder members know that golden times of adventure games ended long time ago) then full save seems like a reasonable choice. Also ofc i am judging and will judge. Some people are impatient or lazy even if they deny it. I know because i was helping people like these too (not on f95 forum or discord), some of them were beyond helping. And yes, i really like this game because it is the only game that made me feel helpless and quite unhappy after getting a h-scene, and because it is unique in its own way, i believe everyone should at least try before downloading full save.

Have a nice day, Kernist.

Reactions: ForeverAGent

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
A reasonable response, and I will mention I have played the game before, I know the pizza guy baiting thing, However the game became heavily repetitive to me as I kept messing up, also back at that time I just wanted to, you know, sort of just "get to it" as they say.

Simply put the game frustrated me a lot over time, and I was having problems with my saves being deleted for no apparent reason, I got the Mysuca shower scene through actually playing the game and to me that was the best scene along a few others.

I just didn't feel like picking it up again from scratch and steam rolling through it all, guide or not.

and as for MGQ, yeah, I'd recommend waiting for a full translation, I used machine translation to advance through part 2 but it's not as enjoyable and clearly does not capture the characters demeanor of speech,it can also be incredibly cheesy and hilariously wrong at times.

I wish you a pleasant day as well.

Reactions: LegoBro

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I agree, some random generated stuff would be a nice variety for this game, like items in different places or random event schedule for succubi. As for the saves, strange thing. I have no idea what could cause it, but something is wrong with save files because i had a lot of problem with sharing my save with others on discord (they were not loaded properly for others).

Reactions: Mit6uki

Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
i have a problem when i start the game the BGM and voice is not play but sound effect(like open door) still play

i don't know what happen but my friends doesn't have this problem please help me

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
i have a problem when i start the game the BGM and voice is not play but sound effect(like open door) still play

i don't know what happen but my friends doesn't have this problem please help me
I'm having the same problem as well. Any solutions?

Reactions: gaenriza

Doken

Mar 27, 2018
How do I open other succubus scenes? I mean, what objects? I was only able to open seven scenes.

Last edited:

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
My reason for wanting a full save is that it's really time consuming and unenjoyable to get all the other scenes. I followed the walk through and managed a perfect run on the first go despite some inaccuracies. I'm not a fan of the truly helpless protagonist. Plus, he was there to rob and rape them so I can't feel bad for him either. It's a complicated feeling. Like when two hated countries go to war with each other. I'm not sure how to feel about it. The girls are completely evil for the lulz. I doubt they need to kill that often to maintain their status. It's like vampires killing during feeding. Totally pointless. A smart succubus would keep some pets and get into prostitution. She'd only kill when threatened, or the food isn't producing anymore. Even then, those people would still have uses.

Hence, why I just wanted a full save. I normally unlock everything myself and then archive the game, so this is a rare exception to my normal routine.

Reactions: ForeverAGent

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I don't understand You. Evil for lulz? They are evil because... they are. Demons are bad by definition. Ofc they don't have to kill. But they are evil so they do, they live from life energy of humans. Also keeping a human alive is pointless - You can't consume all Your food and You risk being exposed. And they like to kill. Especially Myusca who even admits she loves the taste of fear and terror, that's why is not killing You instantly, she wants You to develop Your taste. Vampires are way different - they can't kill too much because they lose their humanity and secondly, they were also humans at one point. Succubi can kill every time they want, they don't have any restrictions or sympathy. Also, people don't have any use for them, humans can't offer them anything except their lives. That's why this game is so good, it is not Your average hentai with cute monster girl happy to drink Your sperm - here You deal with demons, preying on You, draining Your life in exchange for promise of pleasure. That's why in other games You hunt for h-scenes, here it means game over.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One doubt, by chance someone will not have the patch separately? As in turn, this patch works for the current version, the 2.10?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes