Wolf RPG - None - Succubus Orb – Runaway Girl and Two Sluts [RJ415169] [RANBALANCE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fibbers

I know some will say that this is an exaggeration but I will say this, after playing this one or two months ago, I can say this with confidence that this is the best H RPG game so far that has been created by the japanese devs. I know many players are bored of the bland RPGM copy-pasta. For those, play this. Your mind will be blown.

1. Mechanics rich, items rich.

2. If you're an RPGM hentai gamer like me, the thing that you should hate most is combat of the RPGM games. Well, this here is the ideal game. The devs knew what they were doing. Plain battle fuck with stages (Harassment, boob, fuck)

3. You will not easily get bored. Most dialogues are consistent with what you will be doing. Virginity matters, in one event at least. (The crime lord guy, he will react to your defloration)

4. The art might not suit you but it's good enough (I think at least), and of course, animations. You can tell a lot of work went into this.

5. Customization at your disposal. Your can dye protagonist's hair, change her clothes, glasses and stockings (comes with animation). Nipple treatment, tanning is there too.

6. Now this here is my personal favorite. Some will like it, for others it doesn't matter (or you will hate it.).
    YOU DON'T NEED TO BECOME A COCK HUNGRY SLUT TO GET ALL EVENTS. If you are, like me, a non-consensual H fan, it may annoy you while playing many RPGM games that unless your heroine is 'corrupt' enough, you can't get further scenes. This is here is the absolute gem that let's get all the events. Of course, each event has their own slut version, but yes, if you want, you can get by without becoming too lewd.

The only downside I think is there is no actual
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.