Ren'Py Abandoned Succubus of Corruption [v0.3] [YLA]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Please forgive me for being dumb on this but what the hell is "hot staff"? I've never heard of this phrase before.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
This is not bad, iam always in for a corruption/harem/no ntr game but a new game right after you abandon your other project plus the plot been very similar to Funbag Fantasy so this as a whole sure doesn't inspire confidence so i will be watching for where this go.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
One issue. Characters have no movement. "Not mom" and "not sis" stay in their room all the time.
Pretty sure this is not how they are supposed to live their lives.

Reactions: HylTin

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The only naughty content for now is the mothers handjob?
Other than that, girls look nice, but the content seems a bit low. If you use the cheats, it takes literally 5-10 minutes. Well i do ...
There are many less logic things in this universe.
There are also "borrowed" assets.

Then there are two handjob scenes which are endless (look in game\movies). No cumshot.
That is a killer for me regardless of whether or not it's a real movie, a game or what the fuck.

So I'm deleting this again and promising myself to never even play on when a game has actions that are "available in the future".

(DEV: DO NOT, EVER, add a "imaginary" feature to make your game look like it has a lot of them.
Anything not actionable should NOT BE CLICKABLE or should NOT EVEN BE THERE).

RamblingSurvivor

Apr 21, 2022
Damnit, I am currently no shit working on a game with a working title of "Succubus corruption"
Into the bin that name goes, haha. Heck, looks like 'corruption' in general is a bit overused.

Anyway the succubus is in your game is cute tho. Easily best looking face of the bunch imo.

Reactions: linus.quotes
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote