Others Completed Succubus [Libra Heart]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE146033_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Powerless and cast out,
a succubus stands up to reclaim what is hers.

Conquer enemies and consume life force
using sexual methods, like a succubus does!

Jump in and play Libra Heart's high pace pixelated sexual action game!​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Japanese version included)
Genre: Dot/Pixel, Fantasy, Interspecies Sex, Big Breasts

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "SUCCUBUS_ENG.exe" to start playing.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RE146033_img_smp1.jpg RE146033_img_smp2.jpg RE146033_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
I am able to resize the window by pressing S, but none of the other keys work, I can't get out of the menu screen. Do I have to play it with Japanese locale or something?

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

fun game but the bosses drive me crazy

I liked the top view game these guys did best, forget which one it is

Reactions: GaRbS

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I am able to resize the window by pressing S, but none of the other keys work, I can't get out of the menu screen. Do I have to play it with Japanese locale or something?
Sadly, I don't know the right button on the keyboard! Mostly because it worked really well with my xbox 360 controller, so I've played the game with that XD
(for closing the game, ESC, it's the right button)

Reactions: Slaaneshi

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
Sadly, I don't know the right button on the keyboard! Mostly because it worked really well with my xbox 360 controller, so I've played the game with that XD
(for closing the game, ESC, it's the right button)
It wasn't exiting that I had an issue with, I couldn't play the game itself. Your point about the xbox controller helped however! Because I had my controller plugged in I couldn't use the keyboard controls :closedeyesmile: So, thanks for the help!

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
This game's pretty good. Played 2 very similar ones by the same guy (I think). One was a nice rogue-like tower climbing game, the other a hard castlevania clone. This one is probably my favorite. Anymore from the same author?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Downloaded this game and can not get out of the menu screen pressing S enlarges the screen and arrow keys move the selection but nothing else works

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Downloaded this game and can not get out of the menu screen pressing S enlarges the screen and arrow keys move the selection but nothing else works
If you've a controller attached on the PC, disconnect it (but if you want to play it with the controller, you can). If not, ESC it's the default button on the Keyboard to exit the game!

Reactions: Krull and Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok figured it out actually....Z is Jump and Enter X is attack while arrows move on keyboard

norpuma

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for sharing nam654. Short, but nice game. I liked the difficulty and the ease of the interface.

Also, the mix of pixel art and conventional (nice looking) art was quite nice.

Reactions: brynhildr and Krull
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote