3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
So I just downloaded this after losing my previous copy of the game and I noticed Lewis became Louise? What happened to the translation and is there a way to fix it?
that the official eng translation name for lewis, to fix it you could try and grab the translation from ulmf and just copy and paste it over this one and see what happens if that does not work then you have to get a raw ver and then just get the translation

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
that the official eng translation name for lewis, to fix it you could try and grab the translation from ulmf and just copy and paste it over this one and see what happens if that does not work then you have to get a raw ver and then just get the translation
Unfortunately, simply pasting in ulmf's data folder causes it to crash. It seems the basic files were renamed for this version.

Any chance you know where to grab a raw copy of the game?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Unfortunately, simply pasting in ulmf's data folder causes it to crash. It seems the basic files were renamed for this version.

Any chance you know where to grab a raw copy of the game?
outside of buying it from dlsite maybe someone here has it. if you own rpg maker mv you could also just change lewis name that way if its the name change you dont like. edit you can forget changing the names with mv well it will work but there not using the command they just typed the name manually like this louise rather then just \n[2] if they were using the command it would have been as simple as changing her name in actors but since they type her name manually you have to change the name everywhere lewis speaks

Last edited:
Reactions: ccccccccccc

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
Afaict, this steam version doesn't have any of the scenes that the wiki says is only available on 2.00 like head maid recruitment :( does anyone have another version?

Update: I'm just a moron - 2.00 scenes are available, but they are only unlocked after you finish the game content for v1
See

To continue the story in versions 2.00 and later, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
How the fuck do you beat Lilith alone?She keeps using an attack that reduces my max hp.I have to do that to be able to recruit her,right?
Did i have to beat her before the ending?
Edit:kay nvm just gotta resist till it wears off

Also,what do i have to do to get Plain Succ to show up?
Edit:Found it,idk what it was (if i defeated her or got defeated by her 1 time) but after just going in and out of the place she spawns at she did

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes