RPGM - Completed - Succubus in Wonderland [v2.11] [62studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6577935

First things first, I like monster girls, Succubi (Succubuses?) and collecting creatures, so I was convinced I would like this game.

I didn't. It's crappy.

I played 3 hours of this, divided in 2 different sessions, and then proceed to uninstall it. I believe I should have been payed for the effort alone.

Succubus wonderland is extremely "grindy", has mind numbingly boring combat, H-scenes that don't stand out in any way shape or form, and mechanics that straight up irritated me like the minigame to get the "pokemons".

Crappy games don't deserve a score or a review. I'm sure there's an audience for this, but it's not me. If I had bought it, I would have refund it and send a letter with very strong wording to my past self. "It's a waste of time! Don't! Life's too short!"
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mrericsan

Synopsis: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland wiki

Well almost, protag kun follow a rabbit down a well into succubus's land and must find his way home with the help of succubus princess Louise (Q of Heart).

Gameplay: 6/10
    Light hearted typical JRPG adventure with a twist in battle mechanic - sex attack. Well if you have played the previous game from the same circle Lust Grimm, you will know exactly what to do.
    Experience point can be build up quite easily as you can gain them by doing partially anything; winning battles; looking at a sign; talking to NPC; opening a chest; examine a stove ..... etc, etc.
    The reason for the easy experience is because u will need to level up your companions along you adventure as they join (letting them drain your level... by sucking out your cum obviously).
    And when i say companions i mean a companionssssssssssssssss ... 52 of them corresponding every single cards in a standard deck. each of them have different joining conditions, stats and abilities.
    I do have a gripe about the fact that you can only have 1 companion in the active party which make leveling them up a little difficult.

Fetishes: 6/10
    Boobs, breast, titties, knockers, bosom, melons, hooters and a WHOLE lots of them.
    There is only 1 succubus that has normal size boobs, everyone else has knockers that are bigger than protag kun head, and some bigger than him all together lol.
    Reverse rape if you lose battle, luckily you don't have to lose intentionally as once you beat the girl you can see the loseing CGs in the recollection room.

CGs/Arts: 8/10
    50+ character designs, each have their own sprite and scene.
    All well drawn with out of the world knockers

I recommend this game to all the boobs lovers or anyone that enjoy a huge harem (kinda like monster girl quest paradox).
    Otherwise it may not worth the time as this game is quite huge.