4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Jom1

Nov 24, 2021
It depends! Sometimes it's longer than a week usually a week is the fastest I've seen it uploaded. Not sure if the uploader has a grace period or what, but if so I appreciate it in a weird way.
love your game,but can't support you because im from Chinese Mainland.sad

Reactions: Multby6

Otta420

Feb 18, 2020
patch notes?

`""Hello everyone I hope you're well! Succubus hunt v0.61 is now available here! With the introduction of a more traditional save system the old ones unfortunately needed to be wiped. You can restore saves in the general settings like last time around! This will be the last time this happens now that saves are fully implemented, sorry for the issues with this but I do hope you enjoy the update! There is some new stuff in the bamboo forest if you want to backtrack but it's nothing groundbreaking. Content wise we've finally reached 50+ girls on the roster with quite a few new ones added this update, I hope you all enjoy it! Next update will be more content oriented! ""`

wacker_nacker

May 6, 2022
Also if anyone can help, where am I suppose to go in the caves? I came upon the big glass wall and shattered it, where am I suppose to go?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes