4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Usually, when you die to an enemy, it just respawns.
Now in the mines there is a secret area, you find a mirror, you walk into it and it breaks, out comes out a female version of you, you let her get you, the ending is that she becomes you and even continues the adventure in your stead, your companion unaware of it.
If you come back to that area after a game over...she is not there, the glass is broken...........I never asked for existentialism.
Haha you're the only person I've seen so far to call this out, most people just ask where to go next or are lost lolol, props to you!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Haha you're the only person I've seen so far to call this out, most people just ask where to go next or are lost lolol, props to you!
Props to your game, I think you made something special and endearing, I like how each enemy gets its game over narration and many of them are quite positive (I hope after all is said and done you draw a couple of them, wonder how those puppy families look like). I think too many of these type of games put the enemy in an overly antagonistic barbaric mindset, you still get here those who are only looking to exploit you, but I think most of them are still victims of this craving they inherently have which seems to alienate them.
I find the controls might be odd to get used to, but I rather not change them and just learn them, is odd at first but I think it allows you to do a lot with the least amount of keys.

My biggest problem is how going from walking to sprinting seems a bit unreliable which I noticed the most in the mines, where I could have countered the problem using the masks, for which I had to look up here on how to do.

Another thing, about jumping, I don't know what feedback you got from that, a lot of developers of platformers "cheat" by actually allowing you to walk a platform by a couple of steps so that once you think you "nailed" the jump is just because of that leeway, but it could just be a me problem.

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Props to your game, I think you made something special and endearing, I like how each enemy gets its game over narration and many of them are quite positive (I hope after all is said and done you draw a couple of them, wonder how those puppy families look like). I think too many of these type of games put the enemy in an overly antagonistic barbaric mindset, you still get here those who are only looking to exploit you, but I think most of them are still victims of this craving they inherently have which seems to alienate them.
I find the controls might be odd to get used to, but I rather not change them and just learn them, is odd at first but I think it allows you to do a lot with the least amount of keys.

My biggest problem is how going from walking to sprinting seems a bit unreliable which I noticed the most in the mines, where I could have countered the problem using the masks, for which I had to look up here on how to do.

Another thing, about jumping, I don't know what feedback you got from that, a lot of developers of platformers "cheat" by actually allowing you to walk a platform by a couple of steps so that once you think you "nailed" the jump is just because of that leeway, but it could just be a me problem.
Hey! Thanks for the feedback, I had to squeeze a bunch of buttons together for mobile support there are keybindings if you're playing on PC, as for the jumping I actually made it so if you jump it pushes you forward a little much like in minecraft or momentum based games, if you're sprinting and jumping your momentum will boost a bit in the air so that might be what you're talking about, I think most of the platforms line up with the sprites anyhow. As for sprinting I've never had anyone have issues with it only thing I could see was a bit of confusion with how to use the masks could you describe your issue with sprinting? From what I've tested you're able to run reliably by holding the shift key and moving.

Reactions: septacycell

lovan_

Jul 27, 2023
Hey im stuck on the fountain puzzle, I know the order and ive read it in the library but its not working with the levers unless im not reading the symbols right it should be 1,3,4,2 right? wisp, nature, animals, humans?

feta

Jun 16, 2021
Hey im stuck on the fountain puzzle, I know the order and ive read it in the library but its not working with the levers unless im not reading the symbols right it should be 1,3,4,2 right? wisp, nature, animals, humans?
I just did it, for me it's 3,1,2,4

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Came across a couple of small bugs when I played through this, nothing game breaking though.

1. If you have the Rabbit Mask equipped and hold down, right, and then press sprint you get this oddity:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. If you lose to the Cerberus, the boss music keeps playing when you respawn in the mines and restarts when you re-enter the boss room. Feels like it should either keep playing the boss music continuously or go back to the mines theme while you're in it.

3. Want to echo the sprint issue as well. If you're moving and press sprint it works everytime, but if you hold the sprint button and then move you won't run. From a gameplay perspective if you're just running through the levels you probably won't see it but if you hide from an enemy, hold sprint while crouching, and then move you'll see it every time.

4. Not really a bug, more of a "balancing" issue but if you simply hold up while moving you'll automatically interact with anything, which makes finding quest items or Astra trivial.

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Came across a couple of small bugs when I played through this, nothing game breaking though.

1. If you have the Rabbit Mask equipped and hold down, right, and then press sprint you get this oddity:

2. If you lose to the Cerberus, the boss music keeps playing when you respawn in the mines and restarts when you re-enter the boss room. Feels like it should either keep playing the boss music continuously or go back to the mines theme while you're in it.

3. Want to echo the sprint issue as well. If you're moving and press sprint it works everytime, but if you hold the sprint button and then move you won't run. From a gameplay perspective if you're just running through the levels you probably won't see it but if you hide from an enemy, hold sprint while crouching, and then move you'll see it every time.

4. Not really a bug, more of a "balancing" issue but if you simply hold up while moving you'll automatically interact with anything, which makes finding quest items or Astra trivial.
I'll look into these thank you!

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023

Can confirm all of these are patched out! v0.7 will no longer have any of these issues, thank you for bringing these to my attention!

Reactions: Kathuris

AnonyMaus_Shadow

Aug 1, 2023
I can't seem to trigger any dialog here to get past the barrier after the pit. Do I have to go back and complete other content first? And after I exit the area and reenter it, I can't even open the first barrier. Not sure if this is a bug or feature.
Untitled1.png

Last edited:

AnonyMaus_Shadow

Aug 1, 2023
There is dialogue explaining how to open that barrier I'm guessing you button mashed through it, hold the up arrow when Umbra is not holding you and she will flip the lever.
Thanks. I saw in the dialog that I have to look up for our friendly succubus to to open the barrier, but I didn't knew 'W' or 'Arrow Up' button was for looking up. I did press W unknowingly while hugging the barrier but nothing happened. It was confusing for me but I don't know for others, or maybe I missed another dialog for that, or I didn't press W long enough.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
v0.6 allows you to cum on Willow without the mod! Not sure if they deleted the original mod or what but I thought it came out good!
Looks like the gofile upload just timed out, but yeah I think the v0.6 version looks awesome so I'm fine with that lol! Great to see it incorporated into the game, thank you :love:

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes