• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Succubus Girl Story [Final] [Hunny Bunny Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
For being as simple and basic as this game is, it really runs terribly.

I was going to praise the art some, but honestly how bad it runs ruins the animation frame rate really bad and there's a lot of inconsistent anatomy, especially the generic white MC. Can't imagine this is selling well on Steam.

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone concerned about this can contact Merunyaa's socials. There is enough changes that it probably would be dismissed to be plagiarism. Likeliness alone is not enough for the law and I have a suspicion the "creator" of the game wouldnt leave an open door for a cease and desist.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anyone concerned about this can contact Merunyaa's socials. There is enough changes that it probably would be dismissed to be plagiarism. Likeliness alone is not enough for the law and I have a suspicion the "creator" of the game wouldnt leave an open door for a cease and desist.
Agreed with this.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote