• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Works for me with locale emulator. At least it launches. Also for 3 world countries mirror on hemdom blog gave me much better speed than links here.

Edit: Yep, also PNG problem.

Edit: Changing locale helped. Weird. That's the first time in a long while when emulator was not enough. Don't forget to unzip again after changing locale.

Last edited:
Reactions: lightdemon

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
How did you fix it? I'm running into the same problem
Update: it won't start because it's missing a png file. I get it the solution is "get it from somewhere else" but damn.... that's one useless solution.
Same problem here, i've downloaded it from different sources as suggested by the readme; same issue though.
Follow the installation instructions. You guys most likely don't have the proper settings on your computer to play Japanese games.

ChainAL

Apr 30, 2018
So what download has a working game?
I downloaded it from kimochi.info a while back and it works fine for me. The site is a bit annoying (F95 is way better) but there are some games on there that you wont find here. A small tip, use a Japanes Locale emulator, usually it works for most Japanese games.

Reactions: Skyzenski

amsterdam1

Mar 11, 2018
it went to download but when I entered the game I got this error
failed to load: img/tilesets/001_ A.png
and 20 more images do not appear

amsterdam1

Mar 11, 2018
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Cannot create Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô|éOé¦é¦1.rpgmvo
! The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Renaming Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô|éOé¦é¦1.rpgmvo to Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô_éOé¦é¦1.rpgmvo
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Cannot create Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô|éOé¦é¦2.rpgmvo
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Renaming Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô|éOé¦é¦2.rpgmvo to Milking Farm\www\audio\se\âxâbâgé+ô_éOé¦é¦2.rpgmvo
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Cannot create Milking Farm\www\img\characters\æ|Å£ï@âhâbâgÅæé½Åoé¦.rpgmvp
! C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Milking_Farm.zip: Renaming Milking Farm\www\img\characters\æ|Å£ï@âhâbâgÅæé½Åoé¦.rpgmvp to Milking Farm\www\img\characters\æ_Å£ï@âhâbâgÅæé½Åoé¦.rpgmvp

this error seems

Kaizer69

Jul 22, 2018
To the people still having problems after utilizing an emulator/japanese locale: Make sure you unzip the game again, as the file names will be jibberish if you unzipped them without japanese locale/lanugage properly installed first.

ChainAL

Apr 30, 2018
I see a lot of people still ecperiencing errors, while I can play the game no issue. So for the people who got the errors try my file for ''milking farm'' and see if mine works, else I can't think of any other solution (I'm not experienced in computers and fixing files).

I hope it works, this game looks amazing.

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
I see a lot of people still ecperiencing errors, while I can play the game no issue. So for the people who got the errors try my file for ''milking farm'' and see if mine works, else I can't think of any other solution (I'm not experienced in computers and fixing files).

Mega

I hope it works, this game looks amazing.
It's not a game file issue. The problem is on their end because they haven't properly setup their computers to play japanese games. It's explained in the installation instructions.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Could someone who played it tell me if there is actual sex in this game? Or is it like other fem dom games?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes