• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes
Jan 21, 2022
Is it just me or this move 'sweet embrace of death' a cheat move this last boss is just spamming this shit and I can't do anything about it
This is kind of a stupid bossfight (assuming you are talking about the dancer), because if I am not mistaken you have to take an item before the battle that counters her move.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Since I see Lust Friend was made by the same people who made lust grimm I feel inclined to ask. Is this also heavily focused on titfucks?
It is indeed heavily focused on titfucks.

Sounds like heaven.
In terms of tone yes, but in terms of lore not so much. In 62Studio's works the succubi actually DO kill the humans they feed upon and most NPCs are terrified of them. It is only because we have plot armor that we see it as a fun adventure.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Cant defeat parafrosini, even in sekiro I didnt get this desperate. I even tried to destroy her relic with pammel strikes. HELPPPPP

Sep 1, 2018
It is indeed heavily focused on titfucks.

In terms of tone yes, but in terms of lore not so much. In 62Studio's works the succubi actually DO kill the humans they feed upon and most NPCs are terrified of them. It is only because we have plot armor that we see it as a fun adventure.
Not always. It's the case in Succubus Puttel, but in most games, it seems succubi typically keep humans as sex slaves and rarely kill them. The human ranches that show up in some games, while comedic, also point towards a non-lethal approach.

callmecarrius

Dec 22, 2019
Does someone know a simliar game, that has something like the nourishment drain and body "upgrade" pref. not muscle growth only boobs and bun. Kinda sad about that only one general used the nourishment drain. Because it should be the "signiture" move of the Clan.

callmecarrius

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone pot Zion's Patreon update? you know embraced the full digital pirate thing.
in short:" You guys can expect now constant releases from me. I won't let you guys go months or years without updates anymore. "

He apologies that we waited so long, as an exemple eden crest - long no updates

He wants to release chonicles in the next few days. - chronicles are diffrent from the main game, basicly one short mission for one succubus that will have 2 images and 4 scenes in total. He plans to release one every or second month. The queen and the royal guards are getting an redesinge.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not always. It's the case in Succubus Puttel, but in most games, it seems succubi typically keep humans as sex slaves and rarely kill them. The human ranches that show up in some games, while comedic, also point towards a non-lethal approach.
I haven't played Succubus Puttel yet so I can't speak to that game's human milking. I can say that from Lust Grimm, Lust Grimm Again, and Lust Friend it seems that most human males are not kept as livestock but rather milked on sight. I imagine the human ranches were built to provide a sustainable food supply sense the number of humans getting sent to their world is would be getting fewer and fewer. The ranches are clearly there not to oppress human males but rather to keep them safe in exchange for their milk.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
can anyone pot Zion's Patreon update? you know embraced the full digital pirate thing.
in short:" You guys can expect now constant releases from me. I won't let you guys go months or years without updates anymore. "

He apologies that we waited so long, as an exemple eden crest - long no updates

He wants to release chonicles in the next few days. - chronicles are diffrent from the main game, basicly one short mission for one succubus that will have 2 images and 4 scenes in total. He plans to release one every or second month. The queen and the royal guards are getting an redesinge.
1715008802780.png
1715005018994.png
1715005033493.png
1715005050439.png
Same post would be on Patreon (I don´t think its different on Discord important news)
1715005786100.png
1715005834116.png
1715007629310.png

if i get the ban for Succu Discord. I don´t care anymore
(chronicle pictures rezized thats why showing littlebit sluggish or liek 8bit nintendo)

Frosthugger alien300 KFC Pork TMA987 bwardyunbip BaamAlex Yusha has fallen hidden1111 Spetzghast Daehorn

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
damn mybad
you have to wear or carrying 3 items:
Darvel (for paralysis; sleeping effect and other bullshittery
Mask of truth: for poison and overtime poison damage
Crown of Sumer king: mind, pollen, physical attacks which some stuns if not wearing

(you can test those succubus bossfight which items you use)

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes