Unity - Succubus Battle [v0.16] [OSARUMODE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

I had originally played this in Japanese, through an early build I managed to find... I still don't know how. It was a lot of digging through archives looking for some animations by this author (which I never found.)

This game is in a dire state. I got into fighting games a couple of years ago, so I know what to look for. Movement is laggy, inputs take forever to come out, the hitboxes make no sense, your hurtboxes feel like they have a 20% chance of avoiding damage, the one special move you have is weak and costs 5% of your 'actual life' to use, which means the Z button is there as a trap.

So the combat's no good. Are the sex scenes and mechanics enough to salvage this?
    Short answer: No.
    If you are still here, I imagine you want me to elaborate. I love the idea of a fighting game with lewd grapples, where there is a mechanical effect on the fight itself. If the enemy grapples you, mashing to escape costs health. Every 'stage' of the grapple you lose, the enemy speeds up: you must mash faster and lose more health. If they make you cum, you lose some amount of your 'actual life.'
    If you grapple the enemy, say goodbye to your 'V' key, you are not winning the mashing minigame. Both you and your opponent will generate super bar, but they generate it faster. The enemy will recover life. So... it really is a move incredibly situational, and even in those situations you are better off just dealing damage.
    At least I can say that the animations are decently drawn and well animated. They are a bit hit or miss for my taste, but that's subjective.

As I understand, this is this author's first foray into making an actual 'complex' game with many mechanics, progression, actual game feel and whatnot. I would say this is a decent proof of concept, but it offers little enjoyment as a game. Still, there is potential and I'll be looking forward to see how this develops or what they cook next.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ms.puzzle

pretty decent animations but the big ones are those weird gyroscope animations and they look a little iffy but still hot, i enjoy the game but from a gaming aspect the hit detection or hit boxes suck for example while your hitting the knight she can stil do her lust attack even if your doing damage to her and unless thats a dedicated feature its bad, also boxer level 3 spams that air kick over and over again making her very annoying to fight because youll mostly trade damage this game has great potential though