EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
head.png

Overview:
You play as a succubus who can transform into people. You will grow stronger by serving your nature, preying on people's weakness, depravity, and fantasies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: trc450 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -

_GDIez.png 5hmpw3.png 6cCxoI.png o8HzVZ.png 8lTOH6.png AlTcE9.png gameplay gif.gif I8zhX+.png mES8gK.png vPVCN2.png vqunVy.png

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Futa/trans detected!

Also some of those people look really anemic and thin.
Can your magical sense detect if it is only futa by any chance? If there are no mandatory males in scenes this might be at least worth looking at.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
where is the Mac version? In itch.io there is a Mac version which is also free please add it here.

Reactions: trc450

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusAscension-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can your magical sense detect if it is only futa by any chance? If there are no mandatory males in scenes this might be at least worth looking at.
One of the male victims claims to be gay. It does not stop the succubus, as she suddenly grows a penis and rapes him anyway.

There was also a yuri scene where succubus just materialized a bunch of disembodied colorful penises for them to play with.

Reactions: mrttao

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
One of the male victims claims to be gay. It does not stop the succubus, as she suddenly grows a penis and rapes him anyway.

There was also a yuri scene where succubus just materialized a bunch of disembodied colorful penises for them to play with.
So there is a bunch of stuff that just happens, no matter if the player wants to see it or not, thanks, good to know! Not my type of game then :)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So there is a bunch of stuff that just happens, no matter if the player wants to see it or not, thanks, good to know! Not my type of game then :)
The gameplay is to find all the events and how to make them happen, but we do not really know what exactly is going to happen before it does. No switches to turn fetishes on or off either.

How do you get the unconventional ending evil extra ?
How do you get to the unconventional ending evil? (this is not an rhetoric question - I never got there)
Since it's supposed to be extra hard, maybe combine it with the church basement somehow?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The gameplay is to find all the events and how to make them happen, but we do not really know what exactly is going to happen before it does. No switches to turn fetishes on or off either.

How do you get to the unconventional ending evil? (this is not an rhetoric question - I never got there)
Since it's supposed to be extra hard, maybe combine it with the church basement somehow?
Ah so theoretically one could just look around for events and reload when something pops up that isn't on the list of "like". Thank you, that is not entirely the same than what I assumed.

trc450

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2023
Play as the succubus transformation, do something evil until you get a prompt.

trc450

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2023
How do you get the unconventional ending evil extra ?
There is a fork (two ways to do the ending) after you will get to the unconventional ending route.

Edit Obtain something prior would have been better choice of words.

Last edited:
Reactions: arenadelson

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how tf u play this shit
Movement can be controlled with WASD or arrow keys.
Attacks automatically attach to the bottom panel, with Q for your first one, E for the second one, and 2 for the third one. I don't think there are more, and the third one doesn't seem to work anyway. So just face your enemies and press Q and E a lot.
You can re-map attack keys if you wish.
Generally, you wish to avoid fighting, because you're a succubus, not a blade demon.
How to avoid fighting? Disguise yourself as a human. You'll need to find one of the three humans on the top picture. Two are right near the starting location, one in a cave to the left (west), the other in a tent to the right (east). Once you have convinced them to help you, you can change your form from the menu. Menu is inconvenient, but it works. Note that transformation only works in your lair and on the world map.
Okay, now that you're looking like a human girl, you gotta talk to everybody until you find somebody who wants to fuck you. Note that different girls attract different people, so you'll need to do this "talk to everybody" dance, like, 3 times. Less than that if you're paying attention, since the game gives some hints.
How do you know if you've found everybody? Well, to the right (east) of the starting village with old men, there is a strange building. That's your lair / memory room, where you can replay all encounters you had, and check which you didn't have yet and where they are.

Good luck with exploring!

Reactions: trc450

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Reactions: flannan and trc450
Jul 12, 2023
have to add the config and the global
Greg has a tip for you!

If you just start a new game, make a new save real quick in slot 1 or whatever then quit.

You can just rename 'file7.rmmzsave' in this case to 'file1.rmmzsave' and it will work :)

(aslo there appears to be 8 missing features from the gallery I don't know if that's cause the guy missed them or not)