RPGM - Completed - Succubus and the Last City [Final] [Developing Room]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Owned by Stella

Better game compared to their previous entries. Story and combat is still bad imo, but the essence of h-game femdom genre is always, always the writing in the h-scenes, which even when diminished by bad MTL, still shines and got my stamp of approval as a femdom game veteran.

Such a shame that Developing Room's games never caught the attention of translators, this one in particular would've been great if it ever got a proper translation. I recommend avid femdom genre lover who has good tolerance towards MTL to try this out despite all of its other shortcomings.

3/5 overall from me
    (As reference my top 3 favorites h-game femdom of all time are Princess Honey Trap, Succubus Senki and Tower of Alfimia in that order :))

To note, the MTL is better than their previous entry's MTL as even this horrid but convenient tool has grown for the better, but the lack of edits on the MTL is the worst of it as lots of texts are lost due to the lack of text wrapping.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Life_Enjoyer

The gameplay was simple and the content is generic, but it's fun nonetheless.
    The mtl is a bit shabby, but understandable.
    I especially liked the art style.

Always not too bad if you like femdomish content with this art style