Votes: 2,105 53.8%
  • Background music only

Votes: 540 13.8%
  • Background music and sounds during scenes

Votes: 1,269 32.4%

• Total voters

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I would like to say that is wrong when the MC or one of the sisters says "my father" when the correct choice in the context is "our father" because they are talking about their father. Also, I saw that you said that you want to try to put some romance in the game and if so, it will be good to give the players the choice to choose how they can address him. Forcing the secretary the next morning after you first met her, to call you "my lord" it's way too weird. If this is your first game, it's good but still a lot of work to do, because there are a lot of improvements that can be made... As some said already, in some context there's a lot of text that doesn't have anything to do with the story, especially when you return home and spend the evening with one of the girls. I hope you take it under advice and improve your work in the future. Good Luck.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I would like to say that is wrong when the MC or one of the sisters says "my father" when the correct choice in the context is "our father" because they are talking about their father. Also, I saw that you said that you want to try to put some romance in the game and if so, it will be good to give the players the choice to choose how they can address him. Forcing the secretary the next morning after you first met her, to call you "my lord" it's way too weird.
1.) Difference between "my father" or "our father" :
a) Either it was mistake and it that case it is no big deal, because it is common to make mistakes in informal speech (eg. speaking with friends or family members).
b) Perhaps it was implied insult. The speaker wanted to imply that they are the favorite child of their father, while second party was considered disappointment and thus failure as father's legacy.
c) Lastly it could have been simple gramatical error. Non native speakers sometimes do that.

2.) MC asking secretary to call him "my lord" was obvious joke. If you had paid attention, some time later MC admitted it was a bad joke.

Reactions: m4pII and WhY NoT?!

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
1.) Difference between "my father" or "our father" :
a) Either it was mistake and it that case it is no big deal, because it is common to make mistakes in informal speech (eg. speaking with friends or family members).
b) Perhaps it was implied insult. The speaker wanted to imply that they are the favorite child of their father, while second party was considered disappointment and thus failure as father's legacy.
c) Lastly it could have been simple gramatical error. Non native speakers sometimes do that.

2.) MC asking secretary to call him "my lord" was obvious joke. If you had paid attention, some time later MC admitted it was a bad joke.
If it was a mistake, that's why I wrote about it here so if he doesn't speak English so good to know about it.
Insult, I don't think so... the MC was not his favorite child and if you carefully read the story when he was enrolling in the army he said that his father saw him as the heir to the company and that's why told him to go in the army to learn discipline, respect, and other things. But his sister was enjoying life fully working with their father and all that.

About the so-called joke, yeah, I saw when talking with the guys from HR that he said to him it's was a joke that went too long or something like that... but I don't recall any hint of joke when he told her to call him like that, instead if I remember it right, he even took a serious tone and held her accountable when she said "Whatever you say" and he said something like "Whatever you say, Who?"

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
the MC was not his favorite child and if you carefully read the story when he was enrolling in the army he said that his father saw him as the heir to the company and that's why told him to go in the army to learn discipline, respect, and other things. But his sister was enjoying life fully working with their father and all that.

About the so-called joke, yeah, I saw when talking with the guys from HR that he said to him it's was a joke that went too long or something like that... but I don't recall any hint of joke when he told her to call him like that, instead if I remember it right, he even took a serious tone and held her accountable when she said "Whatever you say" and he said something like "Whatever you say, Who?"
Do you really think that his sister was his father's favorite? Did you even consider things from other people's perpective?
She was working her ass off for the company, she did everything for her father and even going as far as bringing him his morning coffee. And after putting all that effort and hard work she never received any recognition. Even with all of her work experience her father didnt even consider her as possible CEO. She was trying her whole life to get some recognition but she received none. Everything was given to his son.
If you think only from the son's perspective then it might seem like "right thing to do" for him to inherit everything. He is male, blah blah blah. But from the perspective of his siblings it's terribly unfair.

"I don't recall any hint of joke when he told her to call him like that"
What you have mentioned is one of the common problem of the sarcasm. It is very easy to miss the sarcasm in written text, because sarcasm is usually indicated by non-verbal signs of comunication. But unfortunately written text lacks non-verbal markers. That's why some people notice the sarcasm in text, some dont.
To me it was pretty obvious he was sarcastic while he said "Whatever you say, who?". If he was 100% serious he would never say something ridiculous like "my lord". He is no nobility, it isnt right for him to demand such things (higher social circles take their titles seriously). That's why I am certain it was definitely a joke. He also said it so himself to coworkers.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Bug 0.2

Maybe because it have no new content:

At some point you can go only to HR department & Quality Control Department all other have at this point no text anymore and you can only go out from the black screen with the back arrow.
Thank you! I think this should help.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings friends, the third part of the game is now available to my patreons. I'm publishing the Changelog here for now:

Added:
- Three stepmotherly events;
- two auntie events;
- three events with a younger sister;
- two events with older sisters;
- an event with an assistant;
- the event with Emily;
- the event with Flora;
- the event with Emilia;
- the event with Molly;
- 14 events at work;
- 4 weekly events.
Corrected:
- Minor bugs fixed.

mookee

May 19, 2017
Anyone know who is the blonde in the office in the 4th picture in the op? Its in "dismis" folder.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone!
The game has been updated to version 0.3! Please let us know if you find any bugs.
Enjoy the game!

Ghiscard59

Jul 28, 2020
à un moment donné, je ne peux accéder qu'au service RH et au service de contrôle qualité, tout le monde n'a pas de texte à ce stade et je ne peux sortir de l'écran noir qu'avec la flèche de retour.

Ghiscard59

Jul 28, 2020
at some point i can only access the HR department and the quality control department, everyone else has no text at this point and I can only get out of the black screen with the back arrow .

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
at some point i can only access the HR department and the quality control department, everyone else has no text at this point and I can only get out of the black screen with the back arrow .
Hi!
Tell me exactly at what point in the game does this bug appear? What week of the internship? What version are you playing?

dotzheimer

Oct 17, 2016
in version 3.0 in the week in the advertising department, when should go back to my office, clicking office sends me to a blank page.
the previous page where i click office says "I was supposed to intern here this week. Monica told me my task right away. We have a big advertising budget and we have to choose some new models on social media to further promote our product. I took all the necessary information for today and went to choose models and get ready to meet them. I was assigned my own office in that department for the duration of the internship and I headed there " if that narrows it down

Reactions: Hotelhero78
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes