Votes: 2,106 53.8%
  • Background music only

Votes: 540 13.8%
  • Background music and sounds during scenes

Votes: 1,271 32.4%

• Total voters

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I played the previous versions. But for some reason, my saves did not show up when I went to load one up. So, had to start a new game. I tried using the SugarCube editing to give myself a boost with money and a few other things. But, every time I do it, they do not work. I've been doing it for many games to boost certain stats and so forth to make the game go faster and make it more fun for me, at least. Is there something I need to do first to get them to work, or is there something that is blocking those edits from working?

Reactions: TheHighlander

akito troja

Oct 13, 2017
I'm thinking about trying the game.
Can someone tell me if there is any Licensed music in the game before i download?

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
I played the previous versions. But for some reason, my saves did not show up when I went to load one up. So, had to start a new game. I tried using the SugarCube editing to give myself a boost with money and a few other things. But, every time I do it, they do not work. I've been doing it for many games to boost certain stats and so forth to make the game go faster and make it more fun for me, at least. Is there something I need to do first to get them to work, or is there something that is blocking those edits from working?
The reason saves from previous versions dont show up is because the dev puts the version number in the title so every update is a different game as far as twine knows. You can edit the html and remove the version num from the title but have to do it every version and then still a chance save just wont work anyway.‍

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The reason saves from previous versions dont show up is because the dev puts the version number in the title so every update is a different game as far as twine knows. You can edit the html and remove the version num from the title but have to do it every version and then still a chance save just wont work anyway.‍
Thank you for that. Is there a reason that the edits to stats is not taking hold?

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I'm thinking about trying the game.
Can someone tell me if there is any Licensed music in the game before i download?
there is no music or sounds in this version of the game. hopefully they will appear in the next

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Enjoyable game thus far and I only avoided one scene. Not into the MMF content with Remy.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
The new and final version of the game is already available on my Patreon. The list of changes is below:
Add:
- 4 new stepmom events;
- 4 new auntie events;
- 4 new events with the little sister;
- 10 new events with older sisters;
- 7 new events with Carry's assistant;
- 7 new events with Ellie;
- 6 new events with Emily;
- 4 new events with Molly;
- 3 new events with Flora;
- 3 new events with Nancy
- 2 new events with Ashley;
- 17 other events;
A total of 71 new scenes!
Also added 2 new endings!
Minor bugs fixed.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Greetings, friends!
The new and final version of the game is already available on my Patreon. The list of changes is below:
Add:
- 4 new stepmom events;
- 4 new auntie events;
- 17 other events;
Minor bugs fixed.
Yayyy more update on hypnogram.
BTW if you can unlock every path with one play through, it would be nice.
anyway thank you dev

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Greetings, friends!
Add:
- 4 new stepmom events;
- 4 new auntie events;
- 17 other events;
Minor bugs fixed.
So am I still waiting

For this world to stop hating?

Can't find a good reason

Can't find hope to believe in

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
By sugarcube editing, do you mean tweaking via devconsole from browser?
I think you use chromium based browser. when you access sugarcube states, error message pops up? if so, try using it with firefox or hell even edge. if not, I have no idea.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
The new and final version of the game is already here. The list of changes is below:
Add:
- 4 new stepmom events;
- 4 new auntie events;
- 17 other events;
Minor bugs fixed.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Fuck me 6GB is just too much
if 6gb is to much for you try Son of a bitch with it's 12 gb compressed ( it's a joke don't take it furiously)
successor is only a 30 min (20 more realisticly) max download and frankly it's worth it all (y)

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes