Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Nice, downloading now.

So what's the final amount of the content that is "Watch female companions get all their holes filled by big alien dick"? I have a bet with a friend. He said it would be less than 1/4th and all skippable, but I wagered at least 1/3rd of the game with some unskippable non-PC involved scenes.

Loser buys the other a Pizza.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If in a game you see an ass that looks like an ass just download it, eventually I will have to return to Daz3D Trannies but I deserve a break from time to time.

Reactions: Mr.Shark and pizbia
Apr 13, 2018
I knew this would show up here no matter what but personally for me i wont be downloading this game from here ill be getting it from official sources to support the devs who stuck it to those that would like this game erased, so i would like to urge everyone that likes this game to eventually buy it so we can show our many devs support for all games that are made for our degenerate minds. ;)

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
so... do i have download only the first link (the 3gb) to play the full game?, or i also have to download the other 3 4gb parts too? :unsure:

Reactions: Slayer128

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
This is one of the few games in this forum that makes me say; please buy it when you can.
I'm a backer for this game and still bought a copy to gift a friend...
oh boy, if only all the western eroge devs had this level of quality...I've seen a lot of jap eroge reviewers interested in subverse, this could get big.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Any sex with "mom" yet??

Android?

Compressed Android anyone???

Anyone has saves for last update? I formatted my Windows and forgot to backup my saves.
What are you on about? The game is literally hours old, how could you "lose" your saves already?

This game was never meant to be on android.

If this post isn't satire, I don't know what to tell you.

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes