Dec 18, 2022
1. download from pixeldrain
2. download japanese 7zip from
3. run 7zip with
4. extract to C:\Users\Rajey\Desktop\Kirin
5. run migawarikanozyo.exe with
6. STILL THE SAME ERROR

View attachment 3479874
Here my advice download the game from anywhere else then just apply the patch from here this should do the trick.
Also check if your locale emulator settings are set to Japanese.

RandomAsh

Oct 21, 2023
Here my advice download the game from anywhere else then just apply the patch from here this should do the trick.
Also check if your locale emulator settings are set to Japanese.
bro all of your translations about appetite games (this dev games) absolutely DOESN'T works for me

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
bro all of your translations about appetite games (this dev games) absolutely DOESN'T works for me
Maybe it's something with your system, as I said try playing the raw version it raw works then apply the patch from here.

Krydda

Jul 13, 2019
I've always felt this kind of extreme corruption content is created by someone with an axe to grind. Like they were humiliated by a girl in high school and this is what they do for catharsis. No matter what other tags apply, leaning this hard into dehumanizing a subject is just so off putting. It never holds up either it's more of a retelling of a horrific daydream then any kind of story or game.
It's actually the other way around for the same reason why people in power like to be dominated and put on a leash. People have fantasies of things they don't have, otherwise it wouldn't be a fantasy.